• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advance Polls are Open

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advance Polls are Open

3-10:00 everyday until election. Be sure to vote.

And vote often.

As many times as brad will let you.

No sense in being quiet about their level of integrity.

Comment

Heard Saskfarmer voted first one in saskatchewan.
      It will be the only temporary lead the ndp will have. Lol

Comment

Wise guy

Might as well ..... Wall will win. ...in about a month a 2 billion dollar deficit budget.

Comment

Seen the NDP bus at the care home today wheeling out their supporters..or should I say the ones they scared into voting..

Cam's debt would have been much higher..But we will never know..He was seen picking out a new tie for attending Brad's victory speech..

Comment

Haha and freeride Wally was seen driving a minivan picking up all the welfare oilworkers because they can't afford gas to drive then taking them to the ei office to pick up their checks that are bigger than most peoples regular wages and straight to vote. Heard he got lost on the new bypass road but one of the new millionaires offered their chauffeur to drive at a cost to the province of course. Lol.

Comment

No sense in talking about Broten ....his 15 minutes are just about over.

Comment

Bucket and riders, why don't you two move to mb. if life is that bad in sask.? We could use more taxpayers.

Comment

Does no one have a sense of humour anymore.

Wall will win.

Aaah **** it if you guys can't take joke.

I am laughing. What the **** else would you do with these ****ing crooks in office. Hahaha.

Comment

Better yet Stonepicker why don't you move to Sask if you think they have it so good!!!

Comment

Well stonedpicker why don't you move to scratchandwin? What's the difference we re as broke as you, it's all been covered up. But it ll come out.
                      There's no difference I can drive on shitty roads to a brand new stadium that we cannot afford here too! And if I have a heart attack at the game after losing again I ll die just as quick here as there. So what's the big deal.

Although for 9 home games we can all feel like we re rich until we get home. Lol

That was a smart move politically to hide the unemployment during the election by starting the stadium. But just another scam. Lol.

Comment

Bucket, joking is one thing but your posts seem to go far beyond joking when it comes to politics. Life is pretty good. Forage, mb. and sask. are the perfect comparison, both used to be have not provinces. Sask. developed their resources, mb. didn't. Thanks for the billions in transfer pmts. sask.

Comment

Hmm riders, i drove to alta. the other week on your small town sask. roads, they were all good, you don't know what bad roads are. As far as moving to sask. I would love to move to southern sask. or southern alta. when i retire. ( prob. southern alta. it's warmer )

Comment

Ok.

So I tried to take it less serious.

Wall took 700 million from the crowns to make it look like he had a balanced budget. Or "have" status to stroke his ego.

Now he knows he's in a pickle and begging for money back from the federal government.

What's worse is he has **** all to show for it.

At least Devine's investments paid off.

Comment

And it would be nice if the cbc could find the uranium scandal.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...