• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFSC sent me someone elses insurance proposal wheres mine?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFSC sent me someone elses insurance proposal wheres mine?

Real nice to open my crop insurance proposal, get into where the important pages are the production proposal estimate. And its someone elses information including yields , insurance claim info, premium deduction info all with their name on it. Serious breach of privacy or what? And who the Hecks got mine?
    How does one play this one? Yell, ask nicely or have my lawyer warm up the engines?

send in the Lawyers. If they have better coverage and lower premium say that's what you want and you will drop the lawyers.
    If your higher well let the lawyers deal with it.

Comment

You probably should be charged for looking at some one else's numbers. Good thing I am confident that you stopped reading after the first line when the name was wrong

They print them and stuff in envelopes at the local office and as we all know humans make mistakes.

Comment

A lawyer I used to use did the same thing a few years ago. Sent me info on a mortgage that my neighbor had gotten. Along with complete package of info from FCC.

I took it back and gave it personally to the lawyer and said. I think you want to care of this mistake yourself.

I think he had a new paralegal shortly afterward.

Comment

Dumb question... did you check the name on the envelope?

Here it's a pretty much weekly occurence our box gets mail from random people... including CC statements, tax returns...

Now we check the envelopes and make sure it's actually addressed to us before taking it home.

Comment

Klause
            Addressed properly the initial sheets are correct as are all the seeding reports harvest reports etc, The wrong stuff is the sensitive private corporate stuff that I dont and would not like shared such as coverage, hail payments CI payments . If you wanted to pick the pages out of your policy you didn't want to share with the neighbors these would be the ones they sent to someone else and sent me someones else. ( the someone else in question is a corporate name I dont know which is a fifth of my size) My corporate name pretty much tells you exactly whos it is ( thanks Dad) going to be a good ass chewing Tuesday for somebody at the very least . Lord knows they get Monday off.

Comment

A lawyer I used to use did the same thing a few years ago. Sent me info on a mortgage that my neighbor had gotten. Along with complete package of info from FCC.

I took it back and gave it personally to the lawyer and said. I think you want to care of this mistake yourself.

Comment

Comment

Happened to us a few years ago. Our name on the envelope but someone else's info on the inside. Local office isn't too far away so we dropped it off and got ours. Don't know if ours got sent to the wrong person or not...

It's like any other biz I suppose, you have competent and incompetent people that work there, and mistakes happen. YMMV

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...