• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Realagriculture.com.....Really

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or maybe you just need some time to spin your way out of being wrong. Take you time.

Comment

Originally posted by lakenheath View Post
      Or maybe you just need some time to spin your way out of being wrong. Take you time.
      What a ridiculous response, but not unexpected.

Next time think it thru before you start another thread on defamation of a company you can't support.

Comment

What’s the main ingredient in Cheerios? Oats. Have there ever been GMO oats? No, but why let facts get in the way of advertising?

"Why let fact get in the way of advertising?" asks Real Agriculture.

Where or when have General Mills ever stated that there have ever been GMO oats?

Is Real Agriculture insinuating that General mills is being untruthful?

I don't believe this to be true, but somehow Real Agriculture has spun it to be true.

But lets jut loosely toss around the term defamation for effect, eh Tweety.

Comment

Keep your head in the sand Tweety. Everything is all good.

Comment

SUGAR..... ITS SUGAR DAMMIT SUGAR! Aaarrrrrrgh !

And dats the bitter truth!

Honey nut cheerios have honey and brown sugar.
            They also list salt as an ingredient.

Comment

Yep, you nailed it!

Comment

I'm no expert, I only have one apiculture class under my belt but to my untrained eye there appears to be exponentially more pollinators in my liberty Link canola than on my organic summer fallow.

Comment

I'm no expert either but the bees here seem more attracted to our flower garden then our cement driveway.

Comment

You guys should walk around shoulder high yellow blossom sweet clover, or field peas, or faba beans or alfala.
                    I do agree all those acres of blooming canola must be excellent for the bees, and there is a lot of canola planted on the prairies.

Comment

Actually people should be eating a whole lot more salt especially himilyan.

Comment

What consumer would not want to save the bees?

Plant some flowers...save some bees.

Oh yea, let's ban all gmo crops and pesticides while we are at it.

Slippery slope

Comment

If you're into banning poisons... let's ban sugar in doses larger than (?). Stop growing sugarbeets, sugarcane, no more corn syrup made from GMO corn...get the picture.

Comment

My dream of a perfect world would be one where all people rejected conventionally grown and only organic existed. Picture it wheat would yield 15 but would be worth like 40 a bushel. Lentils a few bucks a pound easy. My inputs cheap as hell, and a lot fewer mentally handicapped kids that I have to feel bad for. I know 2 commercial applicators with badly autistic children coincidence right.

Comment

a real big problem here is all the experts telling people what and when to spray . lots of these guys don't even look at their fields anymore . one scouting company here , an independent , got her customers to spray thousands of acres of canola in full bloom , for swede midge , in the middle of the day !!! when the experts have proven it is a waste of time . that was a tough week on bees , and they weren't using bee friendly insecticide

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...