• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the agriville party of saskatchewan

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farmaholic

Blinded by idealogy. Just have a lobotomy instead.

You lose your ability to think.

Perfect example was the federal election.

After seeing liberals win across the east people stuck with conservatives out west.

Lost the seat at the table. And our conservative mps are pretty quiet.

Anderson didn't have a voice while in a conservative majority and is useless as a back bench MP in opposition.

Sheesh.
    Last edited by bucket; Mar 26, 2016, 11:19.

Comment

Originally posted by riders2010 View Post
      Freewheat. Assistant to minister of ag in preserving the self sustained farm. Sheep and chicken development board.

Tom assistant to minister of culture responsible for removing pictures of beautiful women from public
      Also assistant to physical and mental health in dealing with loonies on hunger strikes

Cotton minister of finance and the awareness of value of gold is required to provide funding to continue the tv series Goldrush

Furrow. Minister of ag and general calm
      And cool behaviour of the public

Chuck and Oliver. Will literally share an office of public political spin and misinformation. Chuck s wages sponsored by cupe and friends of cwb and Oliver wages by patrolium institute and the guy who paid off mike Duffy.

Klause will be minister of technical innovation

Oneoff minister of rural government and also writing long books no one else understands.
      Thanks for the appointment, I believe this job could be conducted from the tractor and sprayer.

I will use some of my salary to pay for your upcoming mandatory spelling lessons. From there you will attend the "patrolium" summit where your new "puppet masters" will let you know how to make Sask a "one trick pony".....as the master Bilderberg plan is. 😂

Comment

Oliver I'm feeling punshy today

If gold goes to 50k what's your land worth?

Or are you just to ****in stupid to figure it out?

I'll give you a trillion dollars for everything you have seriously they may be from Rhodesia (wonder if you even know where that is lol) but you will be paid in full get it I doubt it.

Gold is nothing more then a ****ing barometer and a put against government stupidity,Einstein

Comment

And what about being gender nuetral...this ain't gonna fly without 50% females.

Where's parsley et al.? We're off to a bad start here.

Who's the campaign manager?

Comment

Lets let qualifications be the criteria for appointments not quotas. If that means all women and minorities get appointed...so be it. But shelf the quota idea.

Comment

Already we have offended 50% of the electorate. Looks like the only party with no female representation.

And I have always argued that one of the ways to make a meaningful necessary attitude change was to make sure there were female councilors at the table.
              So there...a by election needed needed before the full cabinet was even appointed.

It wasn't meant to be....just as the board commissioners for the local district plan have all been appointed from "in house". Even though the Minister specifically meant for two members at large and 4 to be appointed from the council ranks.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...