• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring back the Rhinoceros Party

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back the Rhinoceros Party

Really they are now the only party whom's campaign promises I could believe in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhinoceros_Party_of_Canada_(1963%E2%80%9393)

Comment

I'll second that!!!

Comment

They(the non contenders) can promise the world, the stars and the moon when they know they don't stand a chance of forming government.

And I don't only mean the Rhinos...

Comment

That's true farma and also the ones that know they have the public hypnotized into voting for them no matter what can make deals for themselves and friends, and make no promises or have no plans whatsoever for anyone else.

That way no one can ever challenge anything later because it was happening in broad daylight during the election and no one cared too funny how people just don't understand if you don't demand better you won t get it.

Harper was a dud he had to be voted out, because he was such a social nerd we ended up with a social butterfly, if he don t start dealing with reality he ll have to go too! Its all part of the right course may take longer to get there but you have to send message. hopefully the federal conservatives will find an actual leader of the entire country and if that happens canning Harper and True dough will be worth it.

We re not sending the message here in Saskatchewan and so we re headed for real crap the next 4 years..

Comment

Originally posted by riders2010 View Post
            We re not sending the message here in Saskatchewan and so we re headed for real crap the next 4 years..
            So if everything in Sask is terrible for you, who are you voting for that will be better??

It's easy to sit back and complain but harder to offer a solution that's followed through on.

Comment

Be realistic....CBC comment section...

I really pride myself to listening to what anyone has to say but I am getting tired of Broten simply bashing the SaskParty because he is obligated, it's a broken record. He has nothing better or new to offer, except that he is NDP and if that's your flavour fine, but the real need is just not there for a change. The debate was quite sad because it was like watching a new employee ask the boss how to run the company, and then talk the whole time and not listen to the response. Facts: Nobody will ever be "the perfect leader". Brad Wall has done WAY MORE GOOD than harm (any leader will always do both), and if you are an NDP loyalist you will disagree with everything I have said whether it's true or not. I feel sorry for the NDP supporters out there who will blindly support this guy.

Comment

Don t even know who the candidates are yet in our riding. The point is people are making out that wall is so brilliant when the obvious is that he looks brilliant only when the oil price is above 100 bucks anything else he s a begger instead of having some ideas. And now on top of it I cant say legally Boyd did anything wrong but it sure appears suspicious, to the point where wall should have done something, but I guess that would have been an admission he knew and knows. Like someone else said likely nothing illegal will be proven but it could be obviously improper.

Its really too bad there wasn t a fresh new third choice because these two options are not good.

Comment

I can hardly wait for this election to be finally over with because the bitching is starting to sound like a broken record...crying about alleged greasy land deals, crying that we rely to much on oil, crying that Wall isn't doing enough of this and that blah blah blah. If you are going to keep bitching about what he is doing wrong can there at least be some ideas on what can be done better instead of wishing for a magical third party to show up and cure everything. Geez thankfully this election is a short one not like the US.

Comment

My last hope is palister in wellfare Manitoba , if he doesn't do things right I'm done with assholes , in Brandon ebrandon the sob ndp made palister is successful and has a million dollar house. (Mad) we want crooks like Greg and Gary doer who lied to investers to run this prov, Greg made so many welfare jobs for his friends and poeple talk about palli having a nice house .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...