• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pipelines....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipelines....

Enbridge's Line 3 Replacement is facing a delay. The way I understand it, it had regulatory approval rescinded in Minnesota. (Check facts for yourself)

Pipe is being hauled and stockpiled along the pipeline route already.

Landowner's have received compensation already.

Stripping was supposed to start in August 2016. Stripping can only start in fall when migratory birds are no longer nesting.

Construction crews contracted to start this fall...? Imagine being geared up with machinery and men and being delayed a year.

Wow...

What drives me ****ing nuts is how "CONCERNED" everyone is about safety and WhiteCity/Emerald Park develop a whole ****ing community RIGHT along both sides of the pipeline right of way. A new elementary school built about 500 feet away from a pipeline right away.

Stop the insanity already... and I'm not talking about the building of pipelines...

Who issued the building permit for a school to be built that close to an operating pipeline? Don't the municipal government's have some responsibility in cases such as that?

Comment

What about the School Board/Division?

I wish I had the exact measuement but it is closer than what I thought would be allowed.

Comment

What would happen if 5 pipelines are running side by side and one of them started to leak?

Comment

[URL=http://photobucket.com/]/URL]

You decide how far you think it is. The pipeline corridor runs on and angle from the SW to the NE.

I'm just tired of the rhetoric from every interest group getting in the way of "progress".

Comment

The school is the big white roofed building on the bottom of the picture. Look how close the houses are... guess what was there first.

Comment

And there no lines going to the houses called natural gas????????

Comment

Amazing how people want to live in caves.but actually they wouldn't last a day .

Comment

No fear, I guess.

Comment

NIMBY....literally too funny.

Apparently "Community Planning"(some sort of regulatory agency in Sask) sees no problem with development in this close proximity to a pipeline corridor.

The actual pipe may be invisible but there are markers and public awareness events everywhere. Annual stakeholder awareness campaigns.

Comment

HELL YEAH!!! even easier now with wirless smartphone. Intervention and then treatment next!

Text, tweet, email, browse, snapchat, facebook, stream, research, post, Youtube.....repeat, repeat, repeat.....

Comment

Some of you guys and gals should someday ponder if you really want to live in todays whole world; or

your choice is zero tolerance; everything you eat drink and breathe is totally sterile; you make no contact with any sick or potentially sick person and you still get to inflict your chosen lifestyle and personal views and beliefs on absolutely everyone else.

Because the world always will be filled with some danger; you're mortal like anyone else and there are millions of different ways to hurt yourself and others.

Its all a matter of being relatively safe; practicality; avoiding in a sensible (but not absolute way);and a good measure of tolerance and keeping hypocricy to a minimum.

If you need fossils fuels then quit lobbying and making it difficult for pipelines to be impossible to build. As long as there is gravity; circumstances dictate that the odd rail car is going to get loose or fall off the rails.

Lead, follow or get out of the way. Your demonstration of being negative is multiple times worse than the blame attributed to those who have wrecked havoc on Mother Nature

Comment

And we had better build more pipelines to replace those that have run their lifespan.

And we still desperately need fossil fuels because we just aren't ready to make any wholesale switchover to any other source.

And I see very few examples of environmentalists; or politicians who are currently doing any where near what will be required through their ill conceived carbon tax (etc.) initiatives.

One should have already expected to see just how they have changed their lifestyles.

Does anyone believe that those persons would be the first to do anything other than eat burgers and chicken at A&W; hop on jet planes for junkets and vacations and plan for 9 billion people living lifestyles that deteriorate.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...