• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SiemensSays.com Podcast: Harry Siemens Talks to Gerry Ritz catching up on issues.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One would have to be desperate to find someone to interview when they turn to Gerry Ritz.
    A hatchet man for Harper was pretty well all he was good for...I doubt he ever had an original thought all the time he served as Ag minister.
    Selling what was left of the old CWB to the Arabians and their pals for ZERO dollars really capped his career.
    Who ever thought THAT up was a real genius.
    ====

Comment

Oh give it up Wilagro.
      The only value the _ _ _ had was its ability to extract value out of farmers with its monopsony powers as the only buyer of their wheat. They owned very few actual assets.

Comment

My, my.. How the intelligent people come out of the woodworks. We need Warren Buffet to show us how to run a railroad.. Congrats to Brad Wall for winning big.. And.. who knows, maybe Brian Pallister does, too. While Sunny boy wracks up the debt, and Alberta kills the oil industry.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...