• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11 tons mustard missing.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RD414 ....TEXT 306-535-0626.

Comment

I find it interesting that 11 mt were just shipped as worthless to a feedlot. Makes ZERO sense and I know a thing or 2 about cleaning and dockage.

Comment

By the sounds of it, I'm glad I never went down the same path as GoodRum. I just opted to give it a rough cleaning. I will let the "magic" happen after it's in the Buyer's hands,....if a little bit of benefit can trickle down to me from their color sorting it, I say thank you.

Comment

Yea, it seems pretty extreme, no way that much dockage is acceptable, and still not making a #4.

Comment

Sure makes you wonder. Why would a feedlot take it if it had no value? Don't know of any feedlot that isn't trying to put on Lbs.

Comment

Can't say I'd know for sure but assume the screenings could be lightly blended into other feed grains in spite of their spicy hot nature. Mine went to a terminal. All the feedmills I contacted weren't interested. Larger volumes might even be harder to get rid of.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...