• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who recieved the foot of snow?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who recieved the foot of snow?

Heard some comments that there was over foot of snow but where abouts? Manitoba sask border?

I heard hudson bay got hammered?

Comment

Regina Got a Skiff.
      One day with sun out and its gone.

Comment

I drove thru Hudson Bay yesterday.

They got 25 cm. more into Manitoba all the way to the Pas.

Can sure tell the difference between highways in Sask and Manitoba. Pushed snow up to my bumper from the Pas to Sask Border then gradually it got better until Melfort. Then just acouple inches or so.

Comment

we were supposed to but lucky only got 3 "

Comment

North valley min! Yea we missed it.

Comment

An inch or so, fluffy, minus 5 so NOT wet slop! ,Hope it'd GONE/DONE.
              Still stuff on radar Saskatoon and west, like past 24 hours, did that amount to anything?
              Not a fan of our radar, usually rains and snows here but NOTHING even shows on Bethune.

Comment

60% chance turned into 5" and still snowing at 9:30. Lloydminster area.

Comment

We got a dusting... maybe an inch....

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                    60% chance turned into 5" and still snowing at 9:30. Lloydminster area.
                    how are my friends bill and and mac creech going sadly I hear barney succumbed to cancer a few years back

Comment

Hey Mallee. Yes Bill and Mac are going strong with their respective operations. I don't know them really more than to say hi. Decent enough herds and honest no nonsense bulls.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...