• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan Land of the Drunks

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by riders2010 View Post
    You know Oliver maybe do you just post or do you actually read any of the material on here? I m totally against the marijuana and totally against drunk driving and maybe if you used a bit of brain you might have a clue why.
    You will vote for the sask partyno matter what in your mind all they have to have as qualifications is able to breath, a stomach and a functioning asshole and they get your vote.
    Thanks for another well thought out and intelligent post riders.

I just assumed you were for marijuana when you were cheerleading a party who promotes legalizing pot and is easier on criminals......never mind me and carry on with your sunny ways.

Comment

It seems drinking and driving was more likely to happen 40 years ago.

Comment

ADDICTIONS AND DEPENDENCIES ARE WHAT THEY ARE. SURE LOOKS LIKE THE AVAILABILITY OF THE INPUTS DETERMINES THE NUMBERS Of USERS AND TO A LARGE EXTENT THE AMOUNT THAT IS CONSUMED.

TILL THE HABIT IS DEFEATED; THE PROBLEMS HAVE NOT DISAPPEARED.

Comment

Sorry sum not how it works,there is a reason why its quoted in all the major currencies and it aint jewerlly,actually its the only money 5000 years of history to back me up and the last 40 for you,and your time is now over.

Comment

It's going to be legal soon?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...