• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan Land of the Drunks

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saskatchewan Land of the Drunks

Are you kidding me? with all the people to pick from the ndp and sask party cant find people that don t have impaired driving records to run? Innocent people get killed every year because of losers that drive impaired and we want to send a message that hey you didn't kill someone so let s have you represent the province. What would your comments be at school functions many I was lucky I never killed someone but look at me now wow what roll models. If you want to treat an issue seriously then treat it seriously.
    over and out!

Who has a drunk driving record?

Comment

3 sask party and 2 ndpers, one sask party I believe is in the education portfolio. Unbelievable

Comment

I'm not preaching or defending but if it happened when they were young and stupid....it happened to alot of "us". If it happened in the recent past, with all the public awareness and stiff penalties and laws....that is just stupid.

Maybe give them the Liquor and Gaming portfolio.
        Bad humor?

Comment

everyone makes mistakes. if they never hurt anyone lucky. if they the learned from the experience great. if they are repeat offenders sackem. not condoning the mistake first made though.

Comment

Yes if it was long ago big deal but if it was like Gordon Campbell then it's an issue. You need to practice what you preach. No better than convicted sex offender in charge of family services.

Comment

Originally posted by riders2010 View Post
              Are you kidding me? with all the people to pick from the ndp and sask party cant find people that don t have impaired driving records to run? Innocent people get killed every year because of losers that drive impaired and we want to send a message that hey you didn't kill someone so let s have you represent the province. What would your comments be at school functions many I was lucky I never killed someone but look at me now wow what roll models. If you want to treat an issue seriously then treat it seriously.
              over and out!
              It is unfortunate most of us have lost a friend or relative to an impaired driver.
              Lots of MP's, MLA"s, RCMP officers these days have had past convictions including impaired driving convictions.

Riders weren't you campaigning for Trudeau in the federal election, Justin wants to legalize pot?
              How do you think easier accessibility of pot will lead to as far as highway deaths?

Be very careful out on the highways once we have stoners driving every direction.

Comment

"What would your comments be at school functions"

Most guest speakers that travel from school to school about the abuse of alcohol and driving drunk, have previous bad experiences with alcohol. If you've changed your life for the better years ago, isn't that a good thing and a positive for your character?

A non-partisan question,

Riders et al, would you agree with me on this point, that Cam Broten should be revealing the reason for letting (the last two) candidates go. He says it has to do with things said on social media, but refuses to disclose what the two potential MLA's posted and who or what groups the two NDP candidates offended.
                These two candidates had the possibility of sitting in the government yet Broten doesn't think it's important for the voting public to know the reason for letting these two go from the provincial race. As an electorate, does the public not have a right to know what the comments were, that caused the party leader to strip these two from representing the NDP, especially after being vetted by their own party?

Comment

Whether these ousted candidates did something bad or really bad it doesn't help the ndp image. People before were bitching about Harper being so secretive but the ndp is pulling the same stuff. Classic ndp covering up the skeletons. Not here to particularly slam any party but I don't forget what it was like to be under the ndp. The condescending elitist and negative air they liked us to believe although they may have been right sometimes did no good. They had no hope or vision and just wanted us down and in the dumps so they could stay in control. Bullies.

Comment

The one guy had been charged twice.I would think there is a problem there.

Comment

wiseguy...but it's "free" in an all inclusive. They gotta get their monies' worth. Sometimes its a sign of a lack of marurity...or a "problem".

Comment

Just an alternative point of view. I find it interesting that potential mla's are let go because of postings on the internet but not because of their criminal record. Our modern morals seem a bit skewed.

Comment

You know Oliver maybe do you just post or do you actually read any of the material on here? I m totally against the marijuana and totally against drunk driving and maybe if you used a bit of brain you might have a clue why.
                          You will vote for the sask partyno matter what in your mind all they have to have as qualifications is able to breath, a stomach and a functioning asshole and they get your vote.

Comment

I have a drinking problem, could someone help me?

If Joe has 12 beer and drinks one per hour and Jack has 8 beer and drinks two thirds of a beer per hour, who runs out of beer first?

Can someone help me with my drinking problem?

Comment

Just wondering why it matters which party the candidate belongs to? If it's a hot topic with the general pubic (impaired driving, inappropriate posts, breaking the law) their campaigning days are over.

Pointing figures at the other parties candidates conduct, doesn't make a difference.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...