• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheat and Canola futures...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not speaking for myself, its aggregate. Sheesh.

http://www.saskcropinsurance.com/resources/statistics/insured-acres-2015/

http://www.agcanada.com/issue/yield-alberta-4

Mostly wheat - canola, especially alberta.

Comment

Even the big ac guys here that have been 50-50 wheat/canola are putting in 20% pulse crops this year.
      Locally we are going to be very wet to start - peas may be a wreck if it is cool after seeding. Caution should be noted on to many extra pea acres. DYODD
      We may back off peas a bit and put more canola in.

Comment

I say canola about same as last year, spring wheat, barley, oats down, replaced by yellow peas. Durum wheat acres up from last year.

Comment

It'll be interesting to see how many actually want to find out what its like harvesting peas an inch off the ground. Lots will say screw it - like every previous year.

Caseih, your bitter tone is quite disturbing. Maybe you need a vacation or something.

Comment

Canola futures keep climbing.

Close months are $470-480 and starting to erase the losses of the past month.

Comment

Maybe the trade is uneasy canola acres are potential to go down quite a bit and now are trying to buy acres. Classic spring play by the market.

Comment

tweety your constant sarcasm and bitter remarks are truly disturbing , maybe YOU need a vacation . it's amusing how noone can have a opinion except you . we will revisit this post when ACTUAL wheat acres come out . that is how this started , I made a comment that wheat acres will be down ..... well read your reply ? that's my opinion

Comment

i guess that is why most people have left Agriville.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...