• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Media Bias

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#6) is incorrect! Last week the Liberal government pledged to bring in 305,000 refugees by the end of 2016.

Comment

wakopa

Was your finger stuck on the copy button. If no one agreed with your first post, why repeat it. Maybe Harper wasn't as good as you would like to make him out to be!!

Why not call Harper up, he's not doing very much these days, you and him could discuss the wonderful job he did together. At least someone would be listing to you then!!

Comment

There's something in the works for renovating the PM's residence as well, not sur elf the cost.

Comment

I didn't put that in for the second time , this has happened before , just showing some facts that it isn't gonna be good,

Comment

the point is some of u voted for change and change isnt helping canada. i never said harper was great,there are alot of things i disagree with what harper did,if there was a good liberal to do the right things for canada i would vote for them but trudeau so far has opened the door for the wrong things.this has happened before when i posted something and farmoholic posted after me my post came up the second time,maybe we twins.

Comment

i will never vote ndp.

Comment

wakopa, "smart" phones with back buttons and a dysfunctional website and browser back buttons can play mysterious tricks. Stuff accidently gets resent. Still happens to me the odd time.

Oh well. Reposted previous posts helps get your point across.

Comment

Justin Rules.

NOT

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...