• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Media Bias

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media Bias

Media bias isn't something I used to give much thought until the big hoopla over rebel media. Now this wil probably be to much information, in the morning I look at various news websites Edmonton Journal, Calgary Herald, Huffington Post and the CBC, to name a few. One thing I have noticed since the election of Justin Trudeau is how the CBC has changed. This week Canada's latest unemployment numbers were released. In all the articles I read except one they talked about Ontario loosing 11200 jobs. Nowhere in the CBC's article did they mention this, in fact Ontario wasn't even mentioned as one of the provinces that lost jobs. Now maybe I am being trivial but lately the CBC has looked more like the media arm of the federal Liberal party than a National news organization funded by our tax dollars. Have a good day:-)

that is the only good thing coming outta trump , the mainstream media is frantic cause they have lost control. fun to watch .
    cbc reported on sask NDP shitcanning their loudmouth rep , but never even mentioned his stupid farmer comments only that he was derogatory to women . guess cbc is ok with his stupid farmer comments

Comment

[URL=https://twitter.com/RosieBarton/status/708412137060831232/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw]licker[/URL]

CBC are Liberal @ss lickers, Barton is disgusting. Don't worry, PM Selfie only increased the CBC budget by 150 mil, so now it sucks up 1.25 billion tax dollars every year.

Add some conservative thought to your list of liberal news sites,
      [URL=http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/]Canadian Prairie Conservative Thought[/URL]

Comment

Trumps idea with the press just means they have to have the story correct before reporting.

It's not the worst thing that can happen to the left right or center media.

Comment

caseih the cbc reported he was canned due to his remarks on women Because that is why Cam Broten said he was canned.
          In an earlier newscast they mentioned his"stupid farmers" comment.

Comment

so what you're saying man , is that cam broken is ok with his stupid farmer comments ? ? are you ok with these comments?

Comment

Seriously, this only occurred to you lately? The CBC have been Liberal cheerleaders for decades

Comment

Casein. sometimes the Truth hurts. Lol

Comment

Caseih. Example Why would farmers Keep electing a failed Ostrich farmer to Be in charge of the Agriculture policy.

GAVE the cwb to the Saudis. What a ****ing fool
                  Tes maybe farmers are stupid

Comment

well he was a waste of skin. I'll give you that

Comment

well he was a waste of skin. I'll give you that

Comment

Stuck in the house and watched all the hoopla from DC love in with Obama. The CBC reporters are all on a giggly high with their ROCK star PM.They just look way over board in love with Liberals. Enjoy next 4 years, but heaven forbid any longer, not good for the country....and same time TRUMP is constantly news as EVIL incarnate. They ARE scared for some reason. Fifth estate butchered him last night, blood every where.

Comment

The bias is extreme against anything conservative, the fact that CBC gets my tax dollars to pump propaganda really bothers me. Most other media outlets aren't much different These 2 global articles, both from Global News show blatant, undeniable bias. The first one blasts Harper and the 2nd one praises Trudeau for doing almost the exact same thing.
                          [URL=ow.ly/jpnfg]Harper’s panda meeting sparks criticism[/URL]
                          on.glbn.ca/nDD6dU
                          [URL=on.glbn.ca/nDD6dU]Cuddly Pandas with our glorious leader[/URL]

Comment

You might have to cut and paste, for some reason the hyperlinks didn't work for me?

www.on.glbn.ca/nDD6dU

www.ow.ly/jpnfg

Comment

The CBC always was biased towards the Liberals. It is run by big wig Liberals in Montreal, and is a good old boys club. Ask them for transparency , and you get fak all . The worst part about this white elephant, is the taxpayers are on the hook for over a $Billion dollars a year, that goes into the CBC coffers . When Harper cut over a $100 million from the budget to the CBC, they crucified him. It's time to defund the CBC.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...