• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

election call

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

election call

Speaking of call, is anyone else being surveyed or solicited by phone for the upcoming election.

Part of me thinks thank goodness the complain is only about 3 1/2 weeks long.

Vote Green for the Riders.

If the Sask Party wins this election I sincerely hope they don't see it as being pardoned from the horrible optics of the GTH/Regina by-pass fiasco.

I don't care which flag(Political Party) would have been flown on the Pirates ship sailing through that swampy quagmire....I expect accountability regardless of the election outcome. In fact, regarding the person in question, I hope his own constituents pass judgement.... show them this behavior will not be tolerated. Send them a message. They're supposed to be working for you, not you for them.

I don't care how he spends his money but I do care how he spends mine!

Comment

Farmaholic

I agree but no one would boot Ritz or Anderson out and they really did SFA after August 2012 to make the open market in western canada better.

So what you see today is probably what we get after April. And they will see it as a license to continue to steal.

Comment

I was phoned by Sask Party.Survey that asked how I was voting.Said Sask Party but was very very disappointed about the bypass deal.Wall should have stepped up and dumped some MLAs for this election.

Comment

Why doesn't every province and Gov't of Canada have an auditor office that works in the interest of the people and has to approve every major sale or purchase.
          It doesn't seem we can fully trust any party any more or at least we don't get full disclosure to build that trust.

Comment

It's slim pickings for a new mla around here.

I don't want to vote for the saskparty since I might as well throw my wallet in with the ballot.

Comment

Quitcherbitchin

I expect to see the Wall government returned, perhaps with a slightly reduced majority. But I don't think they've got time to lose it, no matter what they do between now and April 4. And I'm happy about that. There's probably room for improvement but if Cam Broten is the alternative then there's no alternative.

You guys that are whining should get off your asses, get you a SK Party membership, get out to the nominating meetings and ensure that you get a candidate that you can support. Anything less is sticking your head in the sand. Its probably too late for this round but its not too late for the next time.

Comment

This will be a Coronation

King Bradley will walk the red carpet to the awaiting throne while the Sheeple bow down and grovel at His Holiness

It will be a Beautiful sunny day All because Bradley was chosen to be our King

The Birds will land Gently on His arm and sing a beautiful song , the deer and chipmunks Dance in the streets.
                No one asks any Questions of him For he is our little Emperor

Comment

Sunny ways mussie, sunny ways.

Comment

Sunny ways mussie, sunny ways.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...