• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March rain

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March rain

Radar shows a good rain coming across parts of sask.Frost is coming out and froze in wet.No one can predict a drought or a bin buster crop but I would say going into spring soil conditions are best I have seen in years.no surface water and moist dirt. seed corner to corner.

Pig spleen predicted flood-type March rain. Hay could sure use a good soaking early spring. The rest can wait until June but hope it doesn't wait until July 20 like last year. All those lentils need to germinate.

Comment

After 24 crops. No one has a sniff what is going to happen at this point. All I know is while the rest of the province basks in glory, we sit here with almost normal snow cover, and a high of plus 2, while Regina hit 18. Today is very chilly with a stiff wind from the southeast. Probably more snow on the way.

Comment

Could be a bit of snow coming for parts of Saskatchewan today.

Comment

Wish it was a foot of snow but the grass will enjoy every bit and we can not bank enough moisture around here to get through July. So if or soaks in the more the better.

Comment

FWIW - geese spotted here on weekend - a good 2 weeks ahead of normal .

Comment

My helper watched one single goose fly past on saturday.

Comment

Geese heading north past Regina on weekend.

For the parched area east of Regina this rain might be our saviour! Beautiful rain. Looking forward to spring now!!

Comment

Our daughter said last nite that the geese are all the up to Goodsoil(northwest of Meadow Lake) all ready.

Comment

Total rainfall.... 0.04 inches. Wow a real game changer. Good thing we went into winter with half decent moisture. but, But, BUt, BUT I DON"T LIKE THE TREND, REND, END!!!

This Play has many scenes to be acted out yet. Fat Lady is no where in sight yet!

How much precip did everyone else get?

Comment

Some rain then 2' snow on top of a foot or so. Wet soggy last fall, like another world compared to Regina.
                      Roads are a MESS soon ruts and rough, haul what over them?

Comment

Two feet?? Oh no!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...