• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At least he better than his mentor

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha well I agree cheap oil is good for now.
    But some if you guys need to realize that governments that are puppets and all in to oil the goal is not cheap oil, am I right or wrong? They are doing everything they can to increase price of oil. If we had half a brain we d have leaders that do the opposite provide cheap oil to our country all the time no matter what. What a real advantage all of us would have here.
    High oil has killed our manufacturing and secondary of everything especially in agriculture.

Need a leader that thinks if more than just he oil puppet masters.

I don t agree with the carbon premise. But if it is wealth redistribution it's better Canadians get it than the oil companies that aren't paying enough to all of us for the right to take our oil. After 100 dollar oil we re debating who pays to clean up some of these wells wow what a frkn joke.

Comment

I suspect that at some point the many Middle East, African, and other oil producers will turn on Saudi Arabia and will refuse to see their economies destroyed by cheap oil. The backlash will be fierce and then watch the price of crude. These cycles repeat. We are in no way ready to replace fossil fuels in our economies. The world has been convinced that villanizing carbon as the cause of climate change is popular and tax generating, but is not realistic. IMHO

Comment

We re not ready because oil controls the puppets if we wanted to don't you think by now we wouldn't need a solar panel the size of a football field to light a house? So yes you re right but wventually someone somewhere will develope something that will overnight make oil obsolete if they don't get killed before they show it to the world.
        In the mean time we will pay stupid high price for oil not because the world is short but because oil controls the puppets and rhe puppets control us the minor puppets. And it won't matter whether we buy the oil domestic or foreign. Domestic actually costs other industries like is farmers and any other major producing sectors greatly. But the main puppets but off enough people to keep the wheel spinning until you get enough people like in. Alberta that realize the whole oil scam isn't good for most, it's when democracy actually finally works. Key is whether there is something decent to replace the muppets.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...