• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK change of topic trump and marketing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if Trump is really sincere or just pulling a fast one on the GOP and politicians in general? Kind of looks like a tv reality show. Most of the GOP establishment resent him for his lack of experience and knowledge in politics. I also wonder if he won the leadership race would the GOP accept him or declare his candidacy void?

Comment

I think it will be Cruz vs Clinton. (Carson quit, Kasich will soon.)

There is a chance Clinton will be investigated by FBI over leaking classified emails so that could put Sanders in.

Comment

After listening to Mitt Romney today giving it to Trump he makes all this years candidates seem childlike
        Too bad he didn't run again

Comment

If a hi school drama teacher can run Canada, I think Trump can run the USA. Hope he gets a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by samhill View Post
            If a hi school drama teacher can run Canada, I think Trump can run the USA. Hope he gets a chance.
            Can he though? Read this heart-warming story and decide for yourself:

Because of his stupidity and clumsiness, his teacher, was always yelling at him, "You're driving me crazy, Tyrone!"

One day, Tyrone's mother came to school to check on how he was doing.

The teacher told his mother honestly, that her son was simply a disaster, getting very low marks,and that she had never seen such a stupid boy in her entire teaching career.

The mother was so shocked at the feedback that she withdrew her son from school and moved out of Brampton, and relocated to Newmarket .

Twenty-five years later, the teacher was diagnosed with an almost incurable cardiac disease. All the doctors strongly advised her to have open heart surgery, but there was only one surgeon in Canada who could perform the operation and he was located at the Newmarket Clinic. Left with no other options, the teacher decided to have the operation, which was successful.

When she came round after surgery she saw a handsome young doctor smiling down at her. She wanted to thank him, but could not talk. Her face started to turn blue, she raised her hand, trying to tell him something but quickly died. The doctor was shocked, wondering what could possibly have gone wrong so suddenly.

Then he turned around and saw our friend Tyrone, a janitor in the Clinic, who had unplugged the life-support equipment in order to connect his vacuum cleaner.

If you thought for one moment that Tyrone had become a heart-surgeon, there is a high likelihood that you voted for Justin Trudeau.

Comment

Guess I worded my comment in correctly. I don't think a hi school teacher can run Canada, and think Trump is highly qualified to run the USA.
              And no I didn't vote for the teacher.
              I also don't think the east should be allowed to run the west.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...