• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK change of topic trump and marketing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK change of topic trump and marketing

If trump pulls of the republican nomination which is starting to seem likely rather than possible.

Can he win the general election?

If so what will it do to ag economy and world economy?

Vice versa if Hilary gets in nothing will change I would suggest and worl would more than likely breathe a sigh of relief.

Don't forget im from down under a million miles away from the action and opinion.

Trump needs to study history and realize that tariffs made things worse in the 1930's. Mind the ROW (rest of the world) is completely dependent on selling more to the US market as the ROW is in depression so there will be more and more goods showing up in the US market at lower prices threatening American jobs. Here in Canuckistan dealers are begging for used Diesel trucks to ship to the US. That and Chinese real estate speculation in Vancouver is the only thing happening in the Canadian economy at the moment.

Comment

He has a good chance of winning the general. Depends how many voters the Democrats will lose if they don't get Bernie in. Lots of young voters likely won't even vote if they don't feel the Bern, come November.

Can't say what would happen to ag economy, although I suspect Trump would seek to balance trade relationships as he keeps talking about.

World economy is not Trumps problem. I was really hoping he was basically going to tell the world to piss off when he was answering questions after Super Tuesday. The question was basically how Trump was going to be as a world leader. He pointed out he was going to focus on America first, but you could sense what he wanted to say. Your a foreign country with your own elected leader - fix your own damn problems.

If Hillary gets in, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if multiple attempts at assassination were made. Republicans are passed the anger stage with her, it's full out rage. With her, the status quo will remain and the only way out of the dead economy will be world war.

Comment

I think the USA needs a shake up and so do a bunch of Americans. Hillary and Company have changed the USA in the last two terms but I feel not for the better.
        Obama was a good speech reader. Hillary is just weird.
        Most Americans think they need a change, and even if he only lasts one term change is good. Ok change in Alberta was a disaster and change in Ottawa with Junior running the show is a total shit show. So I guess change isn't that good.
        Hey in the USA any thing is better than a chicken shit president.

Comment

I don't know if the world is ready for this brash, unorthodox, pompus man.

Just think of all the imaginary walls(read tariffs) he will put up if it protects and favors America. If he's willing to build a physical wall between two nations, why not imaginary barriers to trade?

He seems like the kind of guy you would like to punch in the mouth after afew drinks...

I still say his demeanor and message resembles that of a man from a very dark period of history in the late 30s and early 40s, hopefully without the human cost though. Make America(Germany) Great Again..... at what cost?

American politics has sunk to a new low with this guy in the race. Should they choose the devil they know(Dems) or the devil they don't(I'm not even going to call it a Republican). Hopefully America and/or the Republican party wake up and there's a coup d'etat before its too late.
          Last edited by farmaholic; Mar 3, 2016, 07:38.

Comment

If Trump is who the Americans elect for president then the republican senators shouldn't be cry babies about it and realize that they are there this time because of him and if they don't like it, step aside right ****in now, and not ruin the new party and the voters wishes by staying on and complaining about how Trump didn't get there the way they did and doesnt do things politically correct like they did. Not that it matters but I like the breath of fresh air.
            The pasture needs an aggressive big bull to keep all the little ones from fighting.
            GO TRUMP!!!

Comment

A guy pulling only 35% of his parties vote, WILL NOT win the presidency. This is why so many reps are so very upset. Trump can not win this thing. If he wins, we have hillary as president.

yikes.

Comment

I think there will be too many shakey hands in the ballot box and it will be a democratic victory as well, and everything will keep on slip sliding away.

Comment

Getting only 35%, but there are at least 3 douches who have to step aside in order for one to offer a real alternative. And Rubio just got his message from God, to persevere, in the form of Minnesota. Kasich and Carson are just wasting delegates from this point on.

There is a lot of winner-take-all primary states coming up in March. If Rubio doesn't drop out, Trump will be acclaimed by the end of March. Winner-take-all states are how a man with only 35% of the popular vote gets in.

Comment

Definitely looking like an isolationist but it's hard to know what he ends up doing. Could also split and keep some countries in the sphere like Canada and other commonwealth countries which is my bet. But if he goes full retard we could see a lot of pain and I mean a lot.......

Comment

nobody knows what trump would do even trump.
                      he will promise everybody everything.
                      he is a salesman.
                      and if elected he will not care what he said the day before.
                      it is reality TV for the white house.

Hillary will just be more of the same of the last 30 years.
                      where business calls the shots,

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

Comment

I kinda thought the hart surgeon would have been logical chpoice for republicans was it carson??

Comment

I think they had him in there as they're token black man. They were never gonna let him win

Comment

Today it looks like a trump clinton race. It was explained to me why trump had more steam than the media portrays. Understandable. But November a ways off. My betting money on Hillary. Trade? More of the same, not better.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...