• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

N Gas a buy?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N Gas a buy?

Ready to make a new 17 year low.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Urea pricing Feb 29 16.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	777159

I love my local fertilizer market, I LOVE my local fertilizer market.....

Quit trying to stir the peasants!!!!

Always with those negative waves...

Everything is fine as long as you're bent over but stand up and see what happens.

Comment

101, try reattaching again, or post a cold link and we'll cut 'n paste.

Comment

<a title="PCS urea chart" href="http://www.potashcorp.com/customers/markets/market_data/prices/urea/">PCS urea chart</a>

http://www.potashcorp.com/customers/markets/market_data/prices/urea/
        Last edited by farming101; Feb 29, 2016, 10:19.

Comment

They can't blame it on high ocean freight.

Nola plus exchange plus freight(N.A.) plus ton to tonne conversion....
          Where do you come out.

Doesn't matter what it costs to produce, it's what we are willing to pay...or better yet grudgingly pay!

Comment

Well there has been 50 predictions of the low in this market already. All of them wrong so ask yourself: do you feel lucky? There will be a low at some point and likely soon but it will not go up very fast. The shutting down of coal fired electricity in favor of gas should be long term bullish but AB wholesale power prices are under two cents per KWh indicating a lack of demand and that is killing NG at the moment. Warm weather not helping either.

Comment

One of the hardest lessons to learn is "being to early is the same as being wrong",when it comes to investing,maybe a lot of things.

You can see something so fundamentally obvious years in advance but really what difference does it make?

On the flip sometimes its way better to be early then an hour late.

Comment

I heard a couple of days ago that a price increase is coming very soon for urea and phos. He was talking 550 for urea and 835 for phos. With grain prices softening,especially canola, and Canadian dollar improving it made no sense. Any thoughts?

Comment

Fertilizer is steadily dropping. Sheds are all full and cant get a fert backhaul to save your life

Lots of pulse acres cut fertilizer req's hard

Comment

Klause what are Fert prices in your area?

Comment

Make that a 20+ year low!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...