• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Land sales in Saskatchewan!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Land sales in Saskatchewan!

Well a large very large parcel sold near Regina. No its not for the bypass or any thing like that.
    Farm land and Lots of it to who. Not a Alberta oil guy because most of them are selling property. Not a Chinese guy because well they have to get money out of china and that's not quite as simple as it once was.
    Not the Teachers pension fund from Ontario.
    Not the Canada Pension plan.
    Not the HUTTS for BTO!

No rumor has it its a good young Saskatchewan farmer.
    Like I said its a Rumor but where there is smoke usually fire.
    I'm happy we have new blood who have passion and piss and vinegar for this industry.
    Old guys can only farm so long and then it has to be rolled to someone younger. You cant take it with you.
    Any way if others have info on this big sale share.
    But for this farmer I'm happy its one of our own not some Foreign investor.

Happy Friday every one. It might be just about as warm as Hawaii.

For twenty bucks you can search it on the Farmland Security Board.

http://www.farmland.gov.sk.ca/landsales/default.shtml

Search by RM or LLD... price of land can be included.

Good luck. If its a Company, ownership still may be anonymous.

Comment

But land titles pay the fee and you will have if it was cash borrowed etc.

Comment

The other option gives you the ability to go back quite far and get all the sales in the RM. Good for comparison sake if you want to sell or buy land in close proximity of where you are. Helpful tool. Land titles may only have the mortgage amount and may not reflect the actual price paid.

Both searches provide good information... depending what you're looking for.

Comment

If this one is true its 20000 acre deal. Now who says all Sask farmers are poor.

Comment

That isn't for farming... Location, location, location???????

Comment

Maybe they are going to bag it up for potting soil, haha.

Comment

redheads moola

Comment

Well now... do ya thunk he made it all farmin.... LOL hahahahahh hahahah hahahaa --- oh my sides.... Hahahaha hahahaa,,,,,

Comment

It's not Garry!

Comment

It's not Garry!

Comment

Ok,

So Who is It Then??????

Comment

I know who it is!! He has a massive farm in the Swift Current area.

Comment

S3 quotes that the land eventually has to be passed down as you can't take it with you....

An old miser, due to his terrible cheapness, had no friends nor family. Just before he died he called his doctor, his lawyer and a minister to come see him. They complied, and gathered together around his bed.

"I always heard you can't take it with you, but I am going to prove you can," he said. "I have $90,000 cash hidden underneath my mattress. It's in 3 envelopes of $30,000 each. I want each one of you to grab one envelope now and just before they throw the dirt on my grave, you throw the envelopes in."

Weeks later, the three attended the funeral, and true to their word, each threw in their envelope into the grave. On the way back from the cemetery, the minister said, "I don't feel so good about this, I am going to confess, I deperately needed $10,000 for a new church we are building, so I took out $10,000 and threw only $20,000 in the grave."

The doctor said, "I, too, must confess. I am building a clinic and took $20,000 and threw in only $10,000." He looked ashamed.

The lawyer said, "Gentlemen, I'm surprised, shocked and ashamed of both of you. I don't see how you could in good conscience hold on to that money. I threw in a personal check for the entire amount."

Comment

Garry's right hand man instantly becomes 70000 acre bto comon SF3.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...