• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola deliveries/prices

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canola deliveries/prices

Cliff Jamieson figures $10 will slow down canola deliveries. We can only hope.....

<a title="LINK" href="http://www.dtnprogressivefarmer.com/dtnag/common/link.do?symbolicName=/ag/blogs/template1&blogHandle=canadamarkets&blogEntryId=8a8 2c0bc52bacdee0153103cdee602fd">LINK</a>

JUMP MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Demand has to support this as there is adequate supply.

Actual stock carryouts will much larger than current government estimates (IMO).

Comment

ICE canola crush margin chart? (index a little under $100/mt)

Stocks to use, Producer deliveries, West Coast asking price. Commercial inventories.

West Coast asking versus inland Terminal prices. Difference compared to basis. I realize west coast asking is a bit vague.

Oh yeah, the market is never wrong.

Comment

Record demand? Check

Record canola crop? Don't think so.

Comment

farming101

I think you forgot record warm and lack of snow and dryness in some areas. Is this the elephant in the room? That half the Industry doesn't want to acknowledge. Ya ya ya, I realize it's a bit early but... Last year was the shits here and was hard to watch. How long will it take to warm and DRY that soil if the temps rise, and dry winds blow? It can go from "adequate" moisture in the top 2 inches to "inadequate" to establish canola pretty darn quick.

People, pull your heads out of the sand. I think there is going to be some areas where canola will be hard to get established this spring.
            Time will tell.

Comment

As always its something no one can foresee that changes
              market outlooks.
              Soil moisture and seeding conditions bear watching but
              we have lots of time. Cattle guys might be a little anxious.

Old crop is what has my interest. Honestly, in spite of record
              demand it looks like outside influences may hold canola prices
              down for the next few weeks.
              CAD up, bean oil expanded range downtrend? Crude looking for direction.

Comment

Today's ICE nearby.... YOUCH!!!

Comment

Canola took a shit kicking today. China making some demands??

Comment

Lots of heated in bins too! Maybe guys haven't checked and adjusted stocks.

Comment

Everyone Needs To Be Praying in Times Like These!!!!!! No More Hope, Just Pray!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/17/9a/dc/179adc228dda17f7c3dcdcaffb36c507.jpg&imgrefurl=htt ps://www.pinterest.com/pin/439452876110414214/&h=361&w=384&tbnid=cxgjLxWFxeKBUM:&q=deer+in+the+h eadlights&docid=xuCkEiQKTQUK_M&ei=u1nPVrf3DYSe-wGnrpnICQ&tbm=isch&ved=0ahUKEwj3wMTX1pPLAhUEzz4KHS dXBpkQMwgvKA0wDQ

Comment

Haha, Good One!!!!! That's What Most Look Like This Morning!!!!!!! My Advice Lookin Better n' Better Now aint It!!!!!!!!!

Lights Out,

nah Night!!!!!!!

Comment

Layed Up in #LaLa

Let Me Know When Yall Get Back 2Reality!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[URL=http://photobucket.com/]/URL]

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...