• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 village idiots

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 village idiots

Can't believe there are 50 jesters wanting the cwb back. Haul to g3 if your too damn lazy to market your own crop, just don't try and drag the rest of us into this shit show. Idiots

Completely agree, even now with big world surpluses in wht. there's good opportunities out there. If we were still under the --- we would be getting
    $4.00 or less for #1.13.5 and then wait a year and a half for all our money! It comes down to jealousy, a lot of farmers don't want to see their neighbours get more than them.

Comment

Give them some sympathy. Their average age is roughly 85 and 90% of them haven't actively farmed for years. They are being led by 2 ex CWB directors who are still pissed off they got grabbed off the tit and have to function in the real world. Also there was free coffee and lunch at the meeting

Comment

Super like all of the above ^^

Comment

You seriously think that you are Marketing your own crops ??
          Your PRICE Taking boys and that's all.

If you put a band-aid on your arse, do you call yourself a doctor ??

Comment

I suppose their belief system shares some denominators with the group who has no trust for corporations or compounds that are too big to say. Technology is bad because big something says so.
            The only safety in the world is within the brotherhood. Public employment the largest norm. Can only feel comfortable when everything is properly labeled and pigeonholed.
            I feel I know the type too well when I probably dont. Their mindset has been generations developing. Preachers travelled the land over 100 years ago pitching the same crap.
            Perhaps a week in Stalins Russia is in order for them.

Comment

I Dislike Thee Above,

What We Want is Our A$$et$ Back, That's It, That's All, Really Simple To Understand Folks!!!!!!!! Think About This fer One Split Second, Why Dont Yous!!!!!!!!! How Many Entitties Around The World Pay Someone $330 Million, Plus on Top of That Give Them Multi Billions in A$$et$ To Take Over a Company Free of Charge, HuH??????? Not One That I Know of!!!!!!! Dumber Than Fckin DUMB!!!!!!!!!! All Tax Payers are On The Hook fer This One, Way To Win Them Over Stunnies!!!!!! Farmers Should Be Givin 100% of The A$$et$ and We Will Operate in The Open Market, Bringing True Arbitrage To All Markets Thru Basis/xChange/Blend Profits, etc.!!!!!!! After All We Were Forced To Sell Thru The Bored fer Almost a 100 Years, Its Rightfully Ours and Should Be Treatd as Such!!!!!!! Bunge and da Sauds Have Been Gifted The Holy Grail When It Comes To The BullShit Based Grain Markets!!!!!!! a True #License2FckMe - a Debut Film Coming To a Screen Near Yous Sometime Late Summer/Early Fall!!!!!!! Filming Starts in a Couple Weeks!!!!!!!

#AgScrewedNowMoreThanEver

Comment

The so-called "marketers" are seriously being naive if they think that their ability to sell grain at a price that they choose is now available.

You will receive only what the grain buyers say...NO MORE...NO LESS...and definitely NO residual value that may reside in that grain as was the case with the old CWB.

Harper, Ritz, et al did no favour to the producers by disregarding the wishes of the majority of producers and illegally shutting down the CWB, Canada's advantage in International trade.

Comment

Make that 51

Comment

Reread My Post Duck Weed

Comment

Many of the farming neighbours I like to talk to are "price pickers" rather than "price takers". Selling grain at or near the top of trading ranges gives that extra percentage that over years accumulates more wealth.

Wealth for farmers and the CWB could never, would never coexist.

Comment

j,

I Was Talkin To PrairieGuy, Assumed He Was Talkin 2Me, If He Wasn't Disregard What I Said!!!!!!! And Thank You jwab, Appreciate It!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ok,

#BestFriends

Comment

Any farmer who locked in a good price with canola over the last few decades can certainly do it with wht. too

Comment

Wheat is delivered and cheques cashed. Did I hit the market high -hell no. Did I get gouged by line company - don't care. Did I make a profit on wheat - yes

That's my point

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...