• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have 30 Million kicking around?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have 30 Million kicking around?

[URL=http://lanerealtycorp.com/feature_sheets/ne_tisdale_7848.jpg]It's a steal of a deal![/URL]

Maybe if I win LottoMax tonight and still have 10 million to put the crop in with and buy iron.

It's a no-brainer..... still foggy here!

Comment

I better phone Lane and get ready to list the Ghetto.

Comment

If that 900 k of storage is full of lentils it more than cash flows it's self or 900k of oats not to much.

Lots of variables here. Grain? Equipment? Is it just leased or what? Nice shops tho

BTO is probably packing his bags as we speak and calling FCC #PrayHeGetsApproved

Comment

Lentils at Tisdale? Been a little "moist" in that area, no?

BTO wouldn't have his ashes scattered too close to the Saskatchewan border for fear some might land here. Too high standards.

Comment

Wife doesn't care for the kitchen. I will be out of this one.

Comment

Most (90%) is Rented Clear Out Till 2018, And Renter Has First Rite Refusl on itAll!!!!!!! Bin Listed fer While Now, Well Over a Year!!!! Lookin @ Roughly $3k To Thee Acre, Land Only, Wouldn't Even Waste My Time Wit That First Rite Refusl Bs!!!!!! And That Kitchen, is The Shop Kitchen, Besides aint Nothin $50Thou Cant Knock out anyway!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Say What????

Comment

....another year in the slum!!!

Comment

I wouldn't touch that with a 30 million foot pole. Everything you see in those pictures will have a registered lean against it.

Comment

Link won't work, lane realty offline.

Comment

Thats a beautiful and functional farm. Farming 7000 acres in that 4 year run of good profits, most of that stuff should be paid for.

Comment

Confused - who cares if there is a registered lien on the property, building or equipment you buy it subject to free and clear titles and equipment. Not complicated if you want to buy a farm and have the means...

Comment

That's Grand Daddy's Farm!!!!!! Payed 4 Many Moons Ago, Kid Just Rode da Wave - No Life Jacket!!!!!!! And I Should Rephrase That, Its $3k To Thee Acre, YardSites/Bins Included, Grain Inv/Equip Diff Sale Bill!!!!!!! Liens Don't Bother Me One Bit, My Team of Lawyers Would Have That Dealt By, Say, Oh, 1 o'clock!!!!!! Its The First Rite Refusl That Turns Me Off Everytime!!!!!!! Plus Rented Far Out as 2018, Put Seed in da Ground Springa '19!!!!!!! Break da Fusl and We Might Be Interested!!!!!!! caseih, Ya Might Just Get a New Drinkin Buddy!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...