• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Story

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Story

The only thing I can say is what I say is true,what the other guy said I don't know. I don't fool to easily but even after a few days this guy has still got me so take it or leave it.

So anyway take the family to Regina overnight to play on the water slides,get everyone to bed and feeling restless and go down to hotel bar for a beer,pull up to four guys talking about normal stuff,night drags on yackitty yack,everyone but one filters out,nobody knew eachother,so we are blabbing away and got on to economic stuff and I know the man was no dummy at that point. So of course I start to push his knowledge of course it's the only way.....

So I ask what he does and he says computers with the government,like what I ask,like stuff I can't talk about with federal(he was pretty juiced)I said ok man do I have questions for you,so I start grilling hard about all the stuff we talk about here and he says "look you have no idea on the numbers",and I'm the guy that loves the numbers

He never said anything to harm himself but I think he helped confirm my worst fears.

Take it or leave it I don't even know where I fall just a story.

CP,

So China added way over 3/4 T$ in January alone to money supply.

Trump is right. China is the master manipulator... Japan is following China... and Yellen is on an election induced sabbatical for the moment.

The EU is pumping cash... Putin is smiling... yet the world keeps on keeping on.

What a tangled web we weave!

Comment

China is playing chess while the West plays checkers. They understand fully that through diplomatic means the best they can hope for is a token position with the IMF and its SDR funny money.

So intead they took the best course of action. To win the race to the bottom. Any one left behind will only have crumbs. So they sell paper and buy mines, minerals, gold property anything they can get their hands on. Print,print,print while the getting is good. Chemchina's purchase of Syngenta for 43B is just an appetizer, price doesn't matter paper is free. They have stockpiled the largest gold hoard on earth. The more pressure they put on paper the more their hard assests and especially gold soar. They can later pay off any paper debt they have accumulated for pennies on the dollar for just a few ounces. Collapse paper falls right into their playbook. Canada and US will be stuck at the emtpy paper punch bowl without a pot to piss in. Monetary warfare at its finest.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...