• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The POPE vs Trump

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The POPE vs Trump

I think the POPE just threw Trump over the wall... to victory...

Saying Trump is not a Christian... because Trump will fix the Mexico/southern US border problem...[the 'wall' that all GOP candidates agree...needs to be built] is a gift that will push Trump to new popularity highs.

By the way,,, did you see a Town Hall reporter asked Hillary Clinton... the political suicide question...

HAVE YOU EVER LIED' which Clinton without pause instantly answered... "No"...making it even worse... Hillary added..."No I have never knowingly lied".

Question;

When will the POPE tear down the walls around Vatican City?

Comment

This thread will drip with hypocrisy...

Lying, whether knowingly or not, and Christians throwing Christians to the lions...

Too rich.

Comment

Lol Tom,first thing I thought doesn't the Vatican have big walls and books in a library nobody is allowed to ready?

Comment

Very entertaining... for the 2B folks... who are watching this 'reality show! ... "all that is noble, and good, and Christ-like."...HMMMMM... If the end justified the means... however... as with Hillary and the answer NO to the 'Have you ever lied" Question...

two wrongs do not cancel out each other [making a neutral result]... in human relationships! The actions remain... in a world with consciousness that creates 'Reality' as humans experience reality.

FYI

Wicki:
          A Christian is a person who adheres to Christianity, an Abrahamic, monotheistic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ. "Christian" derives from the Koine Greek word Christós (Χριστός), a translation of the Biblical Hebrew term mashiach.[4]

There are diverse interpretations of Christianity which sometimes conflict.[5][6] However, "Whatever else they might disagree about, Christians are at least united in believing that Jesus has a unique significance."[5] The term "Christian" is also used adjectivally to describe anything associated with Christianity, or in a proverbial sense "all that is noble, and good, and Christ-like."[7] It is also used as a label to identify people who associate with the cultural aspects of Christianity, irrespective of personal religious beliefs or practices.[8]

According to a 2011 Pew Research Center survey, there were 2.2 billion Christians around the world in 2010, up from about 600 million in 1910.[2] By 2050, the Christian population is expected to exceed 3 billion.[2] According to a 2012 Pew Research Center survey Christianity will remain the world's largest religion in 2050, if current trends continue.

Comment

lol! They deserve each other!

Comment

Cottonpicken,

I am surprised at the restraint of Trump; he hasn't yet [although it is likely to yet happen] questioned the POPE's Christianity.[Must be votes yet to count]!!!

Especially when the Catholic/Protestant divide... is an underlying slip stream that often catches traction in an instant.

Comment

Christians do not judge their fellow man. Pope might have to ask for forgiveness. 👹

Comment

Agree Tom. 40 foot walls around the Vatican City, nobody gets in unless they decide so. Don't know for sure, but I could certainly believe that the Vatican walls were built to keep muslims out. A southern border wall would keep both Mexicans and muslims who are trying to sneak in, from doing so.

Heard today now in Canada, they can't find enough refugees in "camps" that want to come here, so the liberal gov't is now trying to vet transient migrates to fill the 25,000 self imposed quote.
                  Thanks jr.

Comment

Tom I know you know more about this stuff but is maybe Catholic-eastern orthodox a bigger divide?and how do Protestant -Eastern Orthodox ?i have no clue. And how does Jewish fit in with the three?

Push comes to shove I doubt there is a divide.

Comment

Push comes to shove as in Muslim or Asian trying to kick our ass

Comment

They shudda built the wall around the Vatican like Trump wants to build along Mexico so all the pedophile priests wouldnt get out.

Comment

Mr Pope....Tear Down That Wall.

Comment

Think the pope has room for all the Syrians in the vatican?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...