• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask is Broke!!! So now what?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sask is Broke!!! So now what?

Need someone in charge that isn't an oil puppet because from the sounds of things oil is down for quite some time in fact maybe its the new normal.

Why aren't we capeitalizing on the low dollar for investment? low fuel to move product to make product and send to port etc etc?

Have we all been brainwashed so badly not to see the opportunities?

If opportunity knocks answer.

Not being a smart as, but if you see an opportunity, go for it.

Comment

I get a kick out of Wall wanting the Feds to help oil companies clean up there vacant wells to create employment.
      Why not ask for help in some way, to fix the roads to create employment and help tax payers at same time, instead of helping oil companies that had some part in wrecking roads and are responsible for there own wells.

Comment

If Sask is broke Manitoba is ****ed

Comment

What would the next province east of Manitoba be? Screwed blued and tattoed i guess

Comment

Originally posted by AllisWD45 View Post
            What would the next province east of Manitoba be? Screwed blued and tattoed i guess
            Wrong color buddy.

We have been shred, bled and ungently bred by a red gov't.

Comment

Saskatchewan has undoubtably seen a reduction of revenue. From where I sit in Alberta Sask doesn't look to bad. When your leader speaks at least I can listen without a spike in my blood pressure. Riders correct if I am wrong you waxed eloquently during the federal election for change. Now we have the selfie king who since being elected has done nothing for Canada but has promised to spend billions in other counties and on people from other countries. Be careful what you wish for. Maybe Sask could take Brian Topp back from Alberta seeing as you had him during the Romanow years!!!:-)

Comment

I did forget the tax break for Canada's 7 million "middle income" earners which cost the Feds a billion a year. Not sure what they have done for the much larger group of Canadians earning less than 45000.

Comment

So we're broke. Really. Ah the only province who worked at paying down debt.
                  Manitoba same population is what 20 some billion in debt. We can screw up for another 15 and still not be a basket case like most provinces.

Comment

36 billion in debt for MB. and no big oil, potash, or uranium for industry. We should be doing a lot better than we are. Sask. looks pretty darn good from here, and some of you complain about your roads but i'm sure that they're better than ours. The grass really is greener on the other side!

Comment

Some more stadiums and overpriced land should do it. Every extra penny that we should have saved could be used now to prop up hurting industries and drilling like a demon before the next upturn. Never say "wo" in a muckhole.

Comment

BC.,Alberta, sask. and maybe newfoundland make equalization pmts. of approx.18 billion to the rest of the country. What is sask. share/year? 5 billion? Maybe more? That's a huge chunk of change to take away from a province every year! If you gappers would've had an ndp gov. in power all these years you would be 25 billion in the hole not 5.

Comment

When Canada and the indebted provinces show up at the bond auction and get a no bid sask and west of sask suffer also.

All the existing and maturing bonds along with new are at the auction. Somebody has to buy them.

This stuff is already happening. Negative rates is a tool because we already hit the wall. Banning cash is another

Everything is so insane I can't believe anybody keeps a straight face-

Comment

Cp, cash is banning itself. Should be $200 and $500 bills by now to keep up with costs. Get rid of $100 and it's all gone.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...