• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For you tom.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For you tom.

Could be marketing theme this year "don't you ever let a chance go by"

Thanks Mallee!

Nothing happens by 'accident'... especially where we are headed... and why we are motivated to build a prosperous community! Take a Chance... when the opportunity opens up... we don't leave with any more 'things' than we came with... It is fun to work on leaveing the world in better shape than we found it!

Comment

posted it in "new" agrivillee and you tube didn't load in old sorry again

Guess you guys may have trouble understanding the foreign language was done in 70s I think I think there is a 10 minute version

Comment

Mallee

It did load in old for my Mac... in the old Agriville, weird how this works.

If folks go to 'Practice' Princess loaded some procedures to load 'Facebook video's' to Agriville... and you can see the pictures in the old Agriville 'Practice'.. but they als did not show up in the Beta version as well.

Beta is weird... one would have thought it would have loaded better... not so... but it helps load more on the Old site.

Have a peek over there!

thx
        Tom

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...