• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just to piss you off . . . .

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just to piss you off . . . .

Calgary Herald story

http://calgaryherald.com/storyline/as-the-oilsands-are-punished-tanker-loads-of-cheap-saudi-oil-sail-into-canadian-ports-daily

Good to have an ally like saudi Arabia.

They buy our assets in canada while canada is expected to expense bullets in a war that if it is won will decimate the canadian oil industry as it already has.

Comment

Canadian enviromentalists have successfully transferred present and future oilfield jobs out of Canada. I am sure that the transportation and defence of Saudi oil makes it just as bad for the environment or worse. The loss of oil royalties and taxes to Canada will be in the 10's of billions and remember there are no royalties from solar power and most of the jobs related to solar are in China.

Comment

fine to blame the pawns used in the forefront. but you have to follow the money. vivian krause an independant investigative journalist spells it out quite nicely. canada is being duped and we cant see the forest because of the trees.

Comment

error,

What am I Missing Here????? I See Nothing But The Free Market at Work!!!!!!! Anybody Remember Sout Amerika Bringing in Corn/Beans To The Sout Eat When Prices were Supposedly To High Only To Drive The Prices Down fer The Rest of Us over a Couplea Boat Loads????? Well I Do, And I Like It, I Like It A lot!!!!!! If The Shoe Fits, Wear It!!!!!!! Besides, If The Patch That Worried bout It, Theys Have Had Ample Opportunity to Build Refineries and Pipelines To Get Ridda All This Waste!!!!!!! And Oil Just a Scam Anyway, Lots Down Dare, Bein Made Little By Little, Drip By Drip, Day in/Day Out, 24/7-365!!!!! How Yous Think it Got There in The First Place Huh, Is Yous Stupid?????? I'll Be Buying Some Drilling Rigs Here Shortly!!!!!! Drill Baby, Drill!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Pissed off? Your kidding right? Never been better
            Looking forward fuel where it should be now if all the other scammers start lowering prices that were raised on the fuel scam wow jackpot.

What is the single most hindrance for industry development in canada? High price of fuel to transport goods to make goods etc. This is a golden opportunity to draw investment in and why aren't the puppets saying even a word about this opportunity? Because the puppets are all controlled and how are they controlled? And obvious we know by whom.

Wake up people what a great opportunity.!
            Down oil down. Let her rip down!!!!!!

In all this turmoil when has it been better for anyone? And all we hear about is a land scam for a bypass and welfare for the oil patch are you kidding me??

Comment

Actually I think it is labour cost but crude is way up there

Comment

Think we told them to go "freeze in the dark"...so, what did we expect....

Comment

Originally posted by BTO_farmalll View Post
                  error,

What am I Missing Here????? I See Nothing But The Free Market at Work...
                  Yep, yep, yep. Mayor Denis Coderre blocking a federal pipeline from one Canadian jurisdiction, to another Canadian jurisdiction is The Free Market at Work!!! -rolls eyes-

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                    Gas at 0.60/litre in western Canada and under a 1.00/gallon in some states is good for consumers !
                    $0.60/litre minus 0.10 Federal excise tax, minus 0.13 Provincial excise, minus 0.03 GST equals $0.34/litre

Multiply that by 3.79 litres per gallon and we are not that far off.

BTW Gas is US$1.76/Gallon in Williston North Dakota right now. Maybe we are getting a deal up here.

Comment

Cheap gas is good for consumers with a job. Without a job, not so good.

The western CDN oil industry is the backbone of the CDN economy. To suggest that cheap gas is a better solution than jobs in our country is being quite self-centred.

We need to get our act together as a country. For us to ship in Saudi oil the very country that is predatory pricing globally while Quebec decides what is best only for themselves, but continues to cash our support cheques suggests huge political divides and a dire need for strong political leadership.

I have never been so concerned about the well- fare of our country as right now.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	764867

Quebec prefers their from Islamic dictators it seems.

Comment

Think outside the brainwash Errol why is oil the backbone? Because it's all we ve been brainwashed into thinking we need to do. It's a Ponzi scheme where the puppets are controlled and we vote them in thinking they are doing something for us when the reality is it's a scam all being done for them. Ten years ago we were told there is such a shortage of oil that's why the price has to be so high. That high price limits what else we can do and develop. That was all a scam agree or not?

Low dollar low oil. Why aren't we selling that to investors? The reason is our puppets have to earn their pay and find a way to increase oil prices
                          Maybe start a war?

Comment

<i>"Think outside the brainwash"</i>
                            Yes, good idea.
                            Fact: The Saudis are pumping oil like its going out of style trying to run higher cost producers out of business.
                            Fact: If they succeed, we'll be back to paying high, industry and standard of living killing energy costs, because windmills won't power, and even if they could, it would be at many times the cost of even the highest oil costs.
                            Fact: If we're going to use oil anyway, it makes way more sense to use our own Canadian oil than buy it elsewhere, let alone from repressive human rights abusing nations.

The rhetoric coming from Quebec mayors is nasty, factually incorrect and harmful to Canada as a whole, including Quebec IMHO

And here in Alberta, instead of attracting industry with the advantage of low energy costs, we're putting on "carbon taxes" to make sure we kill our other industries that might survive low oil prices.
                            Sad.

Comment

Fact:how could we be so clueless as to expect someone else to do the poduction cuts while we drill and pump away. Heh OPEC cut production ****in insane their just screwing us eh,those snooks are just trying to bankrupt shale,lol,welcome to the free market hillbilly let's ask Australia to cut back wheat production and stop screwing us

God the lack of logic drives me nuts

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...