• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Becel margarine

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never did switch on to the THC hemp. I had a semi load hung up at customs a few weeks ago, I really could have "medicated" then.

I did get a laugh yesterday, I read an article about the medical help from THC hemp, but I had never heard it referenced as "the devils lettuce" before!

We got to the subject because margarine used to be claimed healthier than butter for generations. I think butter is better for you because of the natural fats, whereas the margarine has hydrogenated fats and oil in it to stabilize it for shelf life. Then, there is the GMO canola issue which is not the issue here and now.
    Hemp seed oil is the best source of essential fatty acids and perfectly balanced polyunsaturated fat profile on the planet. It is amazing how hemp became illegal in North America for decades.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
      whereas the margarine has hydrogenated fats and oil in it to stabilize it for shelf life.
      Hemp seed oil is the best source of essential fatty acids and perfectly balanced polyunsaturated fat profile on the planet. It is amazing how hemp became illegal in North America for decades.
      I would use COLD PRESSED canola oil amd Marg if made without the HEAT and hEXANE. Canola oil is the good oil but ruined by the process. Olive, avocado, hemp also the good oils. All of the veg oils should be low heat uses only. Coconut or animal fats for high heat.

Comment

Hemp seed oil is the best ratio of omega 3,6,9 oils for human nutrition. The problem is , its a very light oil with a low smoke point so you cant fry with it.
        You can just drink it straight like our parents used to feed us cod liver oil. It tastes like pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds.
        There is oil in the hemp seeds as well. So sprinkle them on eggs, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, salads.l plus you get the easily digestible protein (edestin) with the seeds. They also march things through your digestive system if you have problems that way.

Comment

When I was young I didn't like getting a bunch of seeds in the bag.... Now I am Only buying the Seeds in a bag lol

Comment

I guess you're looking for different results ...

Comment

Lol I wonder how many people get that one mustard?

It became illegal because of the us pulp and paper industry from what I understand

Comment

Yes, what happened to the hemp industry in North America is a shining example of monetary wealth influencing american politicians .

Comment

This is a good 20 minute presentation about hemp. Beware , there is some monsanto bashing but once you get past that it is educational.

Comment

This is a good 20 minute presentation about hemp. Beware , there is some monsanto bashing but once you get past that it is educational.

http://youtu.be/6jbI9Gtd5Jw

Comment

Interestingly enough it may not be the product in its rawest form that poses the greatest risk but how it is processed that makes it less than desirable.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...