• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold is Hot Hot Hot

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold is Hot Hot Hot

Everything else is not not not. Up 41 bucks on the day even Jim Cramer likes gold now.

Investor fear at its finest . . . .

Comment

And what the hell else is worth owning right now. Negative yield bonds lol

Comment

Leman x10 is happening in Europe,Japan is the biggest basket case the world has EVEr seen,China is a walking zombie,the Baltic dry is ****ed,we are going to start storing crude in bath tubs because there is no where else to put it because the global economy tanked,the global bond market is negative nominally and they report unemployment in single digits when anyone with a brain knows it's double digit probably with a 2 in front of it

And people are walking around scratching their heads as to why gold is going up lol,jewelry demand lol that's why it's a major quote "some" follow daily

And God forbid you ask the question why is the ratio of physical to paper 530 to one

Comment

Does the US have 8000 ton? Who would know. Has there been an audit since the 50's? Ron Paul tried for years to have it audited. Gold has been heading east rapidly for at least a decade with some credible accounts that exports exceed production in places, leaving draw down of existing stocks as one possible source to explain the difference.

Comment

This thing is just getting fired up. The miners and pm's have been suppressed for so long. The legs on this rally could be downright mind boggling. All aboard the gold train leaving the station. Chugga chugga... chew chew!!!!

Comment

IF .... this is a head fake before the real move, the speed it's moving up means a correction could be quite violent when it hits top? Especially if a fellow is adding on as he goes and gets caught? The euphoria of it going in favor can be doused rather abruptly. It isn't my money but be careful guys. ....I'm having visions of minny wheat in 08

Comment

They tried to put the fire in gold out on jobs data day with one large 1.5 billion dollar short. Price went down all of 20 bucks for 10 minutes and it bounced right back. The ole manipulation tricks just arent working like they used too. They are lining up around the block to buy gold in London.

Comment

I was going to buy an ounce just to say I had some. Keep it in the safety deposit box. Isn't it sold in US dollars? So if I buy some and the Canuck buck strengthens or the Greenback fades....how good of a buy is that?

Who here owns "physical" gold? Paper gold to me could be worthless......possession of the real thing would be paramount.

In reality what is the true intrinsic value of gold as a commodity without its "perceived" value as a hedge for currency or as a currency. It really isnt a medium for exchange of goods and services anymore. It has some manufacturing value and jewelery value but otherwise...? Would food be more valuable? Although once its "consumed" its gone but it will sustain life....unlike gold.
                  Last edited by farmaholic; Feb 12, 2016, 08:49.

Comment

Would an ounce be about $1715.00 CAD?

Comment

Jan 2015 high is the target. If that doesn't get taken out convincingly
                      the gold market might get beat down with a very big hammer.

With markets the way they are I think Jan 2015 high will fall. End of
                      June at the latest. In the meantime, if your trading gold keep your
                      margin account topped up.

Comment

If your going to buy just one i recommend the Valcambi Combi bar its a 50g bar that easily breaks down into 50 mini 1gram bars.

Comment

Canada just sold have of its remaining 3 tonnes. God damn genius's

Go to wiki and look up gold reserves the world could switch back overnight and look who the winners would be which is why it may happen. China is also massively understated it could be as high as 20t

The rumoured scenioro is the IMF steps in sets up the sdr and gold is a small part of it. A new global currency set up

Comment

When this sucker unwinds people will not accept another paper promise again for at least 200 years. It always returns to gold and silver. Everytime people think its different this time and it never is.

Comment

We all know there isn't enough gold in the world to be physically exchanged for goods and services, gold "dust" anyone?

Currency may always stay as paper but maybe that is where cotton's rants of backing it comes into play.

I really am not in alot of people's league of understanding this.

Paper investments and all their "forms"... Yikes. No physical value.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...