• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Boyd Suing CBC

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill Boyd Suing CBC

Best we watch what we say on here.

I don't believe anything wrong was said. This is a discussion board. Did the CBC even insinuate/say/imply he was guilty of anything?

Comment

Any chance of him now repetitively saying, "This matter is before the courts, and my lawyer has advised me not to answer questions from the media."

Duck and Cover

Comment

The whole point of getting in front the courts is to say no comment.

Comment

whats there to say except a good defense is to have a good offense.

Comment

Uh well I could start by saying he is a ****ing crook.

And thats the best compliment I could come with now.

Comment

yipper bucket. this will make mulroney and schrieber look like loral and hardy. the best is the sale delayed for due dilligence and then oh i guess me and my realtor did not perform due dilligence.

Comment

Boyd should have been fired and so should the ethics commissioner.

What a lark.

Comment

He should sue for his 25cent lentils back while he is at it

Iceman Out with this fool

Comment

Boyd suffered economic injury?

Holy **** what about the taxpayers?

That's the interests he should be worried about.

That's what he is paid for. Not kickbacks that benefit his farm.

Comment

If there is no discipline meted out from within the party, maybe the constituents need to do it at the ballot box. Send the message. Maybe politicians will get the message the electorate won't tolerate corruption. Whether the Minister knew or didn't know....either way he wasn't doing his job.....good bye!!!!

Comment

I've respect for the Washington Post....and W5 and the CBC. No one should be prosecuted for relaying facts.

And even the PC party of Sask seems to have been saying that the Regina bypass would have paved a road almost all the way to the Atlantic ocean. Things stink bad!!!!

You can deny the facts; but if they are correct then tough shit. The fact is that expropriation should have been an exercised option that would have been a good future example for any speculators with inside information or secret promises.

Comment

Wouldn't it be neat for taxpayers to "welcome" them(MLAs) next time they have to show up at the Legislature for work. You know, a vocal welcome along with placards with words of advice and gestures thanking them for so diligently watching over the public purse, ensuring our hard "paid" tax dollars are spent as wisely as possible, therefore maximizing value.

That's even too sarcastic for me....

Comment

Why not just call up the mlas and ask them wtf is going on.

Oh wait they have it before the courts... no comment.

Mlas are really hard to get ahold of.

Comment

I did peck out an email to mine....before the litigation announcement. Hmmph...must have been busy. I wonder if there are any dots to connect regarding private liquor stores (other than corporate entities)?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...