• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fold the tent?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fold the tent?

Has it been quiet enough around here lately to consider folding the tent on both Beta and original Agriville?

Some threads have, or get, absolutely no traction at all. Questions get asked of individual posters, but no responses.

Maybe lurk at some of the other Ag forum sites.

What keeps or drives you away from here?

all the political bullshit/trolling. Site went all to hell

Comment

that beta sure will drive me away when thats all thats left. rather like this one tho .

Comment

agreed mb , wished the politics and religion could be left at home. they are both bad mixes.

Comment

It's cold out here in the tundra farmaholic, everyone has gone south!

Comment

Aloha.
            I think lots are away.
            It's a dry winter and all is good back home.
            Grain is moving nice.
            Liberals and Justin are just to nice.
            Ha ha.
            Have a great day waves are going to be awesome today.

Comment

It's easy spend less on farm inputs and equipment and rent.

Comment

I agree wiseguy. I've been to the south twice this winter and i'll be going' again. Seeing as how we're on the same latitude as siberia i guess we shouldn't expect tropical weather in the north eh?

Comment

Thanks to technology you are still able to check in and participate from the beaches. Gotta put the phone/tablet down sometime, but it's nice to stay in touch.

Not all topics interest everyone. Some stuff is beyond me but I still (try) to follow along....maybe learn something.

Thank goodness not everyone agrees on
                  things....take what you like and leave the rest.

Thread killers.....?

Comment

I'm not an avid agriville poster, but the last thing on my mind when i'm on the beach is what's going on in agriville. There's been a number of posters in the last few months that have said why they quit posting on a regular basis or quit altogether.

Comment

You've been in the sun too long!

Comment

Funny I don't have very many from Saskatchewan beside me.
                        On both sides off us is an old American from Michigan and a couple from Seattle on the other side.

Comment

I love this site and look forward to whatever interests you at any particular moment. The old site suit me just fine otherwise I wouldnt be on here everytime I grab my IPAD. As for restricting topics that people post, I prefer "free" speach. Politics, religion, poetry, tractor pulls, farm shows - bring em all on. Its all good!

Comment

There are posts in the archives dated 1999. If there is a decline
                            in posts for a while does it really mean anything?

Comment

Funny I don't have very many from Saskatchewan beside me.
                              On both sides off us is an old American from Michigan and a couple from Seattle on the other side.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...