• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well i'm dissapointed!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i'm dissapointed!

Grassfarmer,forage,riders, etc Now how come you guys aren't chastising ( to be polite ) the MB. ndp for hiring a convicted sex offender to teach fire safety to young school kids? No let's crucify wall because one of his party did something monetarily wrong. supposedly. ( i haven't read about it ) Morons with no character! imo. You guys seem to be up on all the latest dirt, so no excuses.

Never heard of it at all don't live in Manitoba if that's true someone needs to be accountable!!
    Wall s house of cards is coming down. The only thing is there is no opposition. But people will be holding their noses voting this round. This is just the top of the iceberg you ll see.

Comment

Their was so much corruption under the NDP in Saskatchewan that never was reported.
      NDP was so inbred in Sask govt that in some cases three generations worked and lived off the take. So you would never tell on your grandfather or son or grand son for doing something wrong. Then all the appointments were NDP born and bred.
      It was like a disease for years in Saskatchewan.
      So one land sale. As we all know land sales are funny thing its what some one is willing to pay. Time will tell but every time I hear the NDP leader talk I throw up a little in my mouth each time remembering the dark days of living behind the NDP wall.
      Alberta is getting a crash course and Manitobans who live outside of Winter peg know what I'm talking about.
      It is a disease.
      Oh Happy Friday! Aloha.

Comment

I'm not defending the NDP, but to say there was no one around to rat them out is foolish.

Comment

My point is when three generations work for the same department some shit shows happened. The Regina General Hospital.
          I just know the NDP times really wrecked our province. History shows that. Every other province gained in size and we got smaller and just went against the grain.

Comment

Hope the Sask party gets back in for sure. But that does not mean I will give them a blank cheque and not question some of their policies and dealings. The RM south of Regina was corrupt and I would guess many others thought it was a quick get rich land deal.Think it has to be looked at and follow the money should not be real hard to do.

Comment

Corruption covers a lot of ground.

If there is fraud, prosecute.

Comment

Stonepicker isnt that what we do is get some scumbag out of jial and call them born again christans(those with 2 belly buttons to tell us about all our failings? After all they have been there right? As for sex offenders and fire drill I dont get any conection.

Comment

Bringing up NDP policies from years ago does not cover the fact that this deal smells awefull bad and someone orchestrated this Ponzi scheme from day one. S/F don't bring up shit from 20 years ago then not agree that this was a bad deal for the tax payers regardless who is sitting in parliament in Regina. I don't really care what happened 20 years ago and don't support the NDP but Wall needs to crack some heads on this one.

Comment

The connection is, would you hire a registered sex offender to teach yours and other kids anything at all in a public school? No thanks. He lost that privelege.

Comment

Still don't know the whole story but agree with stonepicker if it is the case.
                      But all the bad someone else does doesn t mean we give a free pass to others namely wall.

I certainly hoped Swenson would have proceeded with his theories on previous land deals also.

Comment

The older I get the clearer it becomes......

No wonder I never got further ahead than where I am.....I spent my whole life walking with turkeys instead of soaring with eagles.

When it comes to money, both conscience and morality fail to exist...

**** me....

Comment

Yup soar with eagles but be able to sleep comfortably in an auger ...

Comment

Comment

All that Gold... shimmering in the midnight sun;

Attracts many a cold... legalistic icey deal done;

Without the fear of God... watch immorality run;

Justified we are told... the taking is half the fun!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...