• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do with Canaryseed

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do with Canaryseed

What's going on with canary. Any ideas when to sell?

Getting No Hold and No Buy Ratings, Only Sell, Sell, Sell!!!!!! Everything and Everybody 4Sale, Sale, Sale!!!!!!!! Name Your Price, We's Open 4Business!!!!!!!

Comment

I heard Viterra is short for a vessel loading prompt, offers of 27 cents. Looks good to me. I wish I had 20,000 bushels = a cool quarter mil, eh Canucks?

Comment

SDG, did you take in the Regional Pulse Meeting?

Can you imagine the value pulses are adding to Producer's bottom line at the high prices. I realize lots get sold before the highs but they are still good prices.

Comment

well then it's funny viterra isn't coming for ours that we sold in dec . for .27 picked up ? if they're short ? not taking any targets here for more than $.24 picked up

Comment

My thinking is with all the lentils and peas going in and not much interest in Canary seed the price could be good a year from now.

Comment

Pulses have been great to us. We've been through the good times and the bad and all the way up the value chain except for secondary processing. That era is yet to come of age but I believe it will happen. To be perfectly honest the Pulse Growers Association and the government and the hundred or so processing plants can take a lot of credit for the fun we've had and are still having. The next generation can take the industry to the next level. Photosynthesis rules! And to answer your question, yessum, we did attend the Pulse Meeting this year.

Comment

SDG...In Regina? I never saw you there!

Marlene Boersch had a good presentation.

Comment

Lock Then F(*&ing bins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh no Farma, I thought you meant S'toon. Regina is too close for me. Marlena did a good job in Saskatoon too.

Comment

The new crop contracts are only 24 cents as well.

Lock the bins.

Comment

SDG, agree the pulse industry has done a good job in those areas but...
                        They have done absolutely *** all into pursuing research into root rot that has the potential to wipe out a huge chunk of pulse crops in Western Canada. For that they have been a huge failure..

Comment

SDG: "Regina is too close for me"... WTF is that supposed to mean?

Welcome David Nobbs into the area....

Comment

And if you wipe out rootrot peas would be worth
                            4.00 a bushel. Lol

Comment

Yep,

I Agree, Keep Root Rot Around!!!!!! These Pea Brain Growers Gunna Find Out Real Quick, Real Fckin Quick!!!!!!!! Root Rot er Not, Peas'll Be $4 a Bushel off da Combine Come Fall - If yer Lucky!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...