• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask party wall of shame

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There IS always one crooked F*&^er in every bunch! send the pricks to QUEBEC!!!!!!!!

Comment

Interesting that baby face Bill is in charge of this.
      He's a leftover from the Devine years.

.???

Comment

Goes to show that corruption free government does not exist anywhere.

Comment

I support this government, but this stinks.

Comment

Bill boyd suing the cbc over reporting the facts.

Someone better keep digging. This is a smokescreen. Every party uses them.

There is more. Why start talking about suing on facts?

Comment

Unless you insinuate something when there is nothing.

Don't think there is anything on the Tappauf transaction (see thread started by Chuck chuck), but the Marquette one ... I don't know.

Comment

This is where the cbc shines...most other news reporters have bosses that are connected and can shut down a story....

Comment

Two guys go in , each make millions in the blink of an eye and tax payers cough up the bill. Happens all the time... Nothing to see here , just business lol.
                  They basically scooped provincial coffers while our guys in charge stood and watched. Nice to see hard earned tax money get passed around to such worthy recipients. 👎👎 . Pretty good ROI for guys that claim they knew nothing about the situation at hand , they got lucky I guess....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...