• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's iowa gonna do?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's iowa gonna do?

Trump or cruz tonight? I think trump but it's gonna be close.

Trump!
    Trump,
    Trump!

Comment

I would like to see trump for the Republicans and sanders for the Democrats.

That would be a real contest for the presidency.

Comment

Grandpa Colonel Sanders should just stay
        In the chicken area. Honestly the guy looks like he s gonna drop over any minute.

And out of all the wingnuts on the other side why not trump. Lol

Comment

Your too predictable riders, anybody on the right is always a nutcase eh? Cruz is actually well-spoken and down to earth, best of the whole lot imo. A lot of people judge a candidate by what the media make him out to be. Gotta give trump credit for shrugging off the media and excelling. He's a breath of fresh air in a pile of media dung.

Comment

If Trump gets the Republican there will be an Independent run for President.

Comment

If he doesn't get the republican. Tro
              Will
              Be the independant which will guarantee the democrats a win.

And I m predictable because name one of those people that aren't a wing nut?
              Carly fiorina. Dumber than dumb
              Jeb bush has less brains than jr and that's bad
              Cruz a religious twit. Reminds me of that actor off the old green acres show I think it was Arnold zifell lol I think it was

Comment

Didn't see that coming.
                Trump doesn't do it.
                The Canadian is on his way Cruz!

Comment

Half the Republicans and all Democrats hate Trump. Trump would take the USA back a couple generations in human rights issues.

Comment

Sorry Arnold was the pig. Mr Haney and Ted Cruz lol too funny they just remind me of each other for some reason. Hahaha

Comment

Bible thumpers came out hard for Cruz just like Santorum in 2012. Rubio is the big winner as he is competitive in the top three and the Republican establishment will start pumping money into his campaign to take him to the top.

Democrats are going to be doing some deep thinking with the results on there side. The establishment does not want Sanders.

I hope for Trump vs Sanders. Then, regardless which way it goes, the US will change big time.

Comment

Yup ...Cruz is is a religious nutcase...

Comment

well get used to him for a bit longer, he just beat Trump in Iowa

Comment

And he may win in South Carolina, but he will fail massively in New Hampshire. Cruz is very much limited to wins in blood red religious states.

Comment

Hello Hillary?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...