• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get your cheque book out justin

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody wonder how it is that every law on the books is subject to revision to comply with the human rights charter EXCEPT the Indian act? Should be worthy of a charter challenge lol.

The natives were overwhelmed by a superior society long ago. They made the best deal they could at the time. It is time to move on. I dream of a day when every baby in Canada is born with equal rights.

Comment

Let me get this straight We should hate the indian because we are dumb enough to give them what we bargined for.
      I would like to ask Ezra how much is sent to Isreal per yr( all countrys ) I bet they are as big a welfare case as our indians.
      How much of our money we give the bands ends up in the pockets of our capaitalistic comrades?
      I dont think all the blame should go to the indian. There is a saying if they are dumb enough to give ,I am smart enough to take it.

Comment

Totally our fault. But it's going to be a lot harder to get the cat back in the bag than it was to let it out.

Comment

Watched an interview with Darcy Bear from whitecap.

That should be the rule not the exception for first nations.

I could be wrong and know little of it but it seems they are working to make a better life on that reserve.

Maybe others have different opinions on that particular reserve.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...