• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back to fuel proces

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to fuel proces

Southern Alberta coop at 56 this week. Rack prices the last few days here have gone up too. Would love to see those low 50s everyone talked about. Did those prices have all taxes in besides GST?

our price was 49.4 all taxes in plus gst summer fuel. got it yesterday. ne sask

Comment

Buddy said he just bought for .49 - NW sask

Comment

Filled up at 50.4 this morn..Driver said going up 3.5 cents Monday..

Comment

Originally posted by vvalk View Post
          Southern Alberta coop at 56 this week. Rack prices the last few days here have gone up too. Would love to see those low 50s everyone talked about. Did those prices have all taxes in besides GST?
          How many upgraders are in southern Alberta?
          Is there a carbon tax on Alberta diesel already?

50.4 in NE Sask (Co-op)

Comment

Just filled the tanks yesterday. 47c plus a 2c dividend for retirement. East central sask

Comment

WTF... I am not getting quotes as low as those. I am able to take 4000 gallons. Others may be taking alot more, some less. These guys are talking about a 4 cent increase Monday but will honor this week's price for delivery next week.

Any terms for paying later out there?

Comment

We only took 3500 liters to fill tank and tractor..So its not volume discounts for us..Coop seems to be cheaper in this area compared to others..

Comment

your volume discount doesn't change. at the co-op u get it on your yearly volume . wouldn't of mattered if we took 10 gals , still .49.4 cents plus gst

Comment

yea , and we could get back 2-3 cents dividend plus equity

Comment

Think it was 5% patronage, so 2.5 cents back besides. I am sure there are volume considerations in some black book. Any body ever hear about how much? Coop always had a 1 cent cash discount so now amounts to 2%.

Comment

The local Co-op that I've done business with for decades doesn't have access to summer grade fuel (long story) so I have to get it from a neighboring Co-op. The relationship with the usual one is excellent.

I do beleive Co-ops have a tiered discount system based on volume called the BRIC system.

Regardless of what the barrel of oil does, I can see prices rising from these levels especially when we hit peak demand season.

Think of all the fuel that was saved from this mild winter. Highways and R.M.s haven't had to plow much snow, in fact our R.M. hasn't been out once(that I know of). For anyone on heating fuel--reduced usage as well. Slowed oilfield activity...less demand.

All in all, a welcome price break.

Comment

mallee.... what is the price of farm fuel in Oz?

Comment

Farmaholic

Think of how much storage has been put up on farms to help out federated. Passing that cost to end users again.

There should be good prices now and well into the future. The refineries have booked their input needs well into the future at low prices.

It only took a year to reduce pump prices.

No reason that can't hold for lower pump prices as well.

Comment

Bucket: They must be following the fertilizer manufacturer's model...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...