• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bank of Japan

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errol, interesting on the 80 year thing...I have mentioned before...The Crash Of 2016, Thom Hartman.
    His take, every 80 years the "masses" take back the corp/family money powers that call the shots.
    Wished you and Cotton would read and give feedback...or anyone....

Comment

Have not heard of that book I'll try to find it.

The word jubilee also sort of has that meaning that your talking about.

It's of Jewish origin meaning long life and also debt forgiveness every seventy or so years.

You can also apply some math rules like the 80/20 where basically wealth over time gets more and more consitrated at the top and then it gets levelled again through uprising lots of history to back that one up.

I'd also recommend David stock and book "the great deformation"

He came out of the regan administration and is more than qualified the book is a little long in the tooth and basically just what a lot of us here babble about.

The sun is setting on the western world.

Comment

The 'less than zero' club . . . .

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-29/central-banks-intensify-negative-campaign-in-hunt-for-inflation

Comment

#Money4NothinandOil4Free

For now the band keeps playing as central banks scramble to repatriate their gold.
          #GoldShinesForever

Comment

a major bank blaming a central bank . . . indeed, the nest is falling apart

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/01/31/jpmorgan-slashes-outlook-for-stocks-citing-feds-diverging-pressures.html

Comment

In a mad fury to continue perceived expediential growth and commerce...all part of the entitlement world!

Comment

The government should let the banks fail, if they are run so poorly and prop up the depositors. Maybe then the banks would get the message. Operate like a dufus and pay the price, not the taxpayer nor the ordinary guy.

Comment

Jubilee sounds good...just let me get into heavy debt first.....

Comment

Jubilee might be more than any of us bargained 4.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...