• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bundy ranch

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bundy ranch

Looks like it's going down could get interesting two of the worlds most powerful forces squaring off.

One dead and the rest arrested. Bunch of blowbags that failed miserably when they said they would stand their ground. Glad it's over.

Comment

Post-a-link, replaces the old Post-it note.

Thank you.

Comment

Sorry no link from phone,lot more to the story then what you have been told.

The militia down there is no joke,there is also rumours of major dissent in the military on whats going on,the pledge to defend the constitution from foreign and domestic enemies is like a religion.

A lot of us don't really understand what is really going on down there.

Comment

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/27/us/oregon-armed-group-arrest-bundy.html?emc=edit_th_20160127&nl=todaysheadlines &nlid=50975083

Comment

Why is it ok to shoot a rancher yet thousands of paid protestors ransacking St Louis cant be touched? I dont like where this is going

Comment

We have NO rights... privileges to question... for sure we know life is not fair... and we WILL be persecuted... there can be no question. Non-violence is truly the only civilized path... of loving caring people.

Not all the terrorists...are ISIL

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                We have NO rights... privileges to question... for sure we know life is not fair... and we WILL be persecuted... there can be no question. Non-violence is truly the only civilized path... of loving caring people.

Not all the terrorists...are ISIL
                Not sure who you are implicating with your last comment, Tom, but it appears that some terrorists might have the benefit of government backing.

Lavoy Finnicum died needlessly putting a sad ending to the just cause to which he had committed.

It is interesting that in spite of all the tough talk and bluster by the occupiers, it was the smooth-talking FBI and State troopers who started the shooting and there was never a single return shot from any of the ranchers.

They rolled the dice and lost.

But with the continuous, anti-agriculture squeeze in North America, I would be surprised if this is the last we hear of this type of action.

Comment

I'm mostly with you burnt. But it looks to me that Lavoy basically brought about his own demise. He didn't give the FBI officers a choice.

Anyway that doesn't make his cause any less just. Maybe the next US President will move things in the right direction. Apparently Reagan wanted to transfer federal lands to the states. He was opposed by, guess who, the ranchers. I don't think that would happen today.

Comment

http://heavy.com/news/2016/01/lavoy-finicum-fbi-oregon-shooting-video-watch-plane-youtube-full-unedited-uncensored-shot-dead-killed-reaching-for-gun-statement-bundy-standoff/

Here's the video of the FBI shooting him

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...