• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The BoMill TriQ is no longer science fiction

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The BoMill TriQ is no longer science fiction

I talked about this thing a few years ago... Some guys thought it was a pipe dream...

Well, Flaman's is selling it now.

[URL=http://www.bomill.com/products/line-of-products/]Bomill TriQ[/URL]

Way better way to get rid of fusarium... grade all cereals to protein... Improve falling numbers.... Remove chitted barley...

We are actually looking at setting up an upgrader plant along with a few investors... Imagine the possibilities...

What is the cost of the 2 different options of that machine Klause?

Comment

I found the capacity of 1000 kernels per minute. When I do 1000 kernels weights for wheat that's about 35 grams per minute. 2100 grams per hour...yikes about 2 lbs. per hour? Please tell me I made a mistake!

Comment

TriQ HR. 3tons/hr based on 45gram 1000kernel weight

IQ HR. 1000 kernels per minute..... what ever your sorting better be worth lots of money. Good for plant breeders' sorting needs.
        Last edited by farmaholic; Jan 24, 2016, 14:06.

Comment

Actually they are designed for flour mills... and exporters.. 3t/hr per drum and you can put up to 10 drums together in one unit...

a 20t/hr setup with a pre cleaner would be just under 3 mil with bins, building, 3ph power, turnkey....

Comment

The U of S has had one running at the feed research centre in North Battleford for a couple of years. Uses NIR tech for sorting.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...