• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

oil puppet do you want a pipe line or not?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oil puppet do you want a pipe line or not?

So if you want an east west pipeline is the best thing to do start calling down the people you re going to need support from?

Probably makes as much sense as what coderre said about the attitude of the others.

Coderre convinced the feds the only solution to his problem was to flush raw sewage town the st Lawrence. You see his support on these issues. He's the liberal goon. Trudeau doesn't have to do shit ... just sit back and eventually make a calming statement in his hyperventilating way.

That pipeline is good for the country as a whole.

Coderre wants money. It's his way of blackmailing and Trudeau will back him.

We don't have people out west that will say **** you and find another way to market that oil.

Saskatchewan and alberta could live off grid from the rest of canada's leeches if the politicians would get their heads around Quebecs political style.

Blackmail. The only way eastern canada works. But they are good at it.

I can kiss my political aspirations goodbye with comments like that. Lol.

Comment

If this thread is a kind of response to what I posted in SF3's: "Do we have a Bottom in Oil or are we just about their" thread, think about it for a minute.

Using the word oil won't summon Satan, not admitting it's importance is just foolish and makes him look bad. Hopefully he never wrote that speech himself and if he has final say he should have insisted oil be included in the list of game changers in the advancements of Industrial Revolutions.

By the looks of it, their minds are made up already. Steve couldn't get it approved either. Provincial governments... East versus West.... Dog in the manger attitudes...

Comment

Calling down or simply telling the truth ??

Comment

I just don't get it the guy can dump Millions of gallons of Shit into the St Laurence and very little is said. Then he opens his mouth about a pipeline and wow its news. He is a mayor that's all.
          Also what about a town that got almost burnt to the ground because of oil on rail. That was sure safe.
          Or is it like the Mob he just wants his cut.
          I think we know the answer from Quebec.

Comment

The only thing the east wants from the west is our money. For the rest, they do not in any way care about us. Rick Mercer should ask questions in Toronto about the west. The ignorance level would make American knowledge about Canada seem amazing. Biggest problem is we can't muster the political will to separate in the west so shut up and take it.

Comment

Quebec has received nearly $74 billion in equalization payments since 2007.

where do you think that came from? . . . .

Comment

Sadly... charity seldom causes prosperity... earning needed food/shelter/mobility creates prosperous minds and prosperous communities.

Comment

you cannot help someone who will not help themselves , and this will ultimately be quebecs demise . how do you think alta will feel about borrowing money for equalization payments to fund their subsidized day care , tuition , liquor , etc., etc., etc. ..... ?

Comment

Errol, Quebec might give it back now because the tide has turned. A low dollar has sparked their manufacturing sector. You think?

Comment

Hey, Bucket how about W.C.C.?

Comment

Originally posted by errolanderson View Post
                        Quebec has received nearly $74 billion in equalization payments since 2007.

where do you think that came from? . . . .
                        This sums up the issue.

As Brad Wall mentioned, Montreal should politely return their equalization payments to western Canada if they try to block a pipeline.

Quebec is also okay with buying oil by the tanker from Islamic dictators and also okay with dumping raw sewage into the St. Lawrence.
                        Quebec is also okay with not developing their resources......which ends up qualifying them for equalization payments and having the west support them.

Comment

I have started some mighty big fires with just a single match.

Coderre is an arrogant and ignorant fellow.

This is a great way to re-ignite separatist sentiment but this time it might be the west.

If I was Wall I would whisper western separation.

We are stronger without the eastern leeches.

Comment

It would be great if they could bypass quebec go around thru the states back into NB. Maybe if trump gets elected this could pass.

Comment

Coderre had the quote of the week though on Brian Jean of the Wildrose:

"First of all, you have to allow me a moment to laugh at a guy like Brian Jean, when he says he relies on science. These are the same guys who think the Flintstones is a documentary, but that's another story"

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...