• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

arg

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mill onion yrs lololol bto gets rid dat stanky shat

Comment

If it wasn't in the other 11 samples how do they know it was heated too? Maybe just the last load.

Comment

Klaus you said "local viterra guy" You saying he was viterra employee/trucker delivering to a crush or was hauling into Viterra?

Comment

Lucky-unlucky probe..... maybe they should turn the bin a couple of times and see what the count is. Wild card is the other peoples' canola in the bin. If 11 supposedly made it through then maybe so did the other people's.

Time for the coin analogy again? Three sides to every story....

Comment

Right farma, send the other 11 load samples to CGC asking for subject to. I am assuming they didn't dump 12th load as it was caught on probe.

Comment

Sorry that should have been "at local viterra, a guy"

Comment

Last name start with

abcdefgh.....

Comment

Do unto others......Remember

Comment

A few years ago, I had a bin that got a bit warm. I was going to haul it to a local elevator. I took them some samples first.
                    They didn't want it so I ended up hauling it to Bungee in Altona.
                    They just pay you a lower amount on the % heat damaged and no problem as long as they know ahead of time. Ended up getting more $ in my pocket thanks to lower dockage and better basis even with up to 10% heated on some loads.
                    Honesty is always the best policy.

Comment

I am surprised they can do this. Wouldn't the samples they kept from what was probed be the only evidence they have for the loads he dropped?

I wonder how much good canola he needed to beat the probe. He probably got greedy after 12 loads and let it run just 30 seconds more than he should have on load 13.

Comment

A few years ago I had a small amount that was heated by a couple percent, was a # 3 due to greens anyhow. So I enquired with the elevator as to how we could move it, along with a lot more non heated. Answer was "we don't buy heated canola" While grades state that a # 3 can have up to 2% heated. Confronted with that, the answer was the same. Ended up getting the same price through a feedmill. But, were they wrong to state that they can't accept any, or was I wrong to believe that a #3 can have 2% heated?

Comment

You are right #3 is allowed 2% HTD.

Comment

This allegation is completely false and did not happen at the Viterra being talked about. How do I know you ask?? Because I know which 'local' Viterra Klause hauls too. B.S. won't get you anywhere sir.

Comment

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
                              You are right #3 is allowed 2% HTD.
                              Thanks for confirming that.

I've read the advice on here multiple times, to work with the elevator and be upfront about it. So that was exactly what I did, and in response they answered that there is zero tolerance for heated. Which is patently wrong. This doesn't exactly encourage the producer to be honest and upfront. So how does one handle that situation? Are they allowed to refuse to accept something that is acceptable under the grading act?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...