• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walid chalhoud. Muslim migrant?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walid chalhoud. Muslim migrant?

Muslim migrant charged with 48 counts of **** in Quebec?
    We don't know what to do with the ones we brought in sitting in hotels because the so called sponsors aren't sponsoring them everyone else is and so bring in 4 or 5 times more? I see what happens for some in their spare time looks like. Wasn't even reported as a migrant?

The Libs have opened Pandora's box here in Canada.... If you still have a bleeding heart watch what's going on in Germany/ France / Belgum

Comment

Check out what happened in Cologne Germany by Islamic migrants to German women on New Year's Eve.
      Close to 500 women have reported being sexually assaulted.

Islamic migrants with barbaric views and western society where women are treated equal will never mix well.

On a separate note, PM Selfie continues to visit radical mosques as recent as this past week.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        The Libs have opened Pandora's box here in Canada.... If you still have a bleeding heart watch what's going on in Germany/ France / Belgum

Does agreeing with you make me racist and a bigot? LOL. No, not funny on second thought.

There is no doubt that there are millions of people from that hotbed of endless conflict who need help. The question is - how does one help in a meaningful way without putting all of our own society at risk?

I was as devastated as anyone by the picture of Aylan Kurdi's body washed up on the shore like a piece of useless driftwood. I have a grandson not far from that age and I don't know when I have seen a child more beautiful than he is. So seeing another child's life so needlessly wasted as Aylan Kurdi's is nothing sort of gut-wrenching.

However, what many overlook is the fact that it was Aylan Kurdi's own unscrupulous, human-smuggling father who unnecessarily risked the lives of his own family.

We cannot ignore what is being imported with this culture. I know that not every Muslim is complete evil. However, that is what they will become if they follow their Koran (it has no New Testament with it's message of grace!) to its fulfillment.

So the dilemma is this - if we bring them over here, importing what we know as **** culture and terrorism, are we not just bringing in the ingredients and circumstances that caused Aylan Kurdi's death? How many thousands of Allans - Canadian versions of Aylan Kurdis - are we going to create in our own country? How many young girls and women are we going to sacrifice to the muslim rapists (it's part of their religious upbringing) before we realize that there might have been a better way?

Does Justin think that because of his sunny ways, little Ella Grace Trudeau is less at risk than any other girl or woman in Cologne?

Read the news and the conclusion is inescapable...

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
          Does agreeing with you make me racist and a bigot? LOL. No, not funny on second thought.

There is no doubt that there are millions of people from that hotbed of endless conflict who need help. The question is - how does one help in a meaningful way without putting all of our own society at risk?

I was as devastated as anyone by the picture of Aylan Kurdi's body washed up on the shore like a piece of useless driftwood. I have a grandson not far from that age and I don't know when I have seen a child more beautiful than he is. So seeing another child's life so needlessly wasted as Aylan Kurdi's is nothing sort of gut-wrenching.

However, what many overlook is the fact that it was Aylan Kurdi's own unscrupulous, human-smuggling father who unnecessarily risked the lives of his own family.

We cannot ignore what is being imported with this culture. I know that not every Muslim is complete evil. However, that is what they will become if they follow their Koran (it has no New Testament with it's message of grace!) to its fulfillment.

So the dilemma is this - if we bring them over here, importing what we know as **** culture and terrorism, are we not just bringing in the ingredients and circumstances that caused Aylan Kurdi's death? How many thousands of Allans - Canadian versions of Aylan Kurdis - are we going to create in our own country? How many young girls and women are we going to sacrifice to the muslim rapists (it's part of their religious upbringing) before we realize that there might have been a better way?

Does Justin think that because of his sunny ways, little Ella Grace Trudeau is less at risk than any other girl or woman in Cologne?

Read the news and the conclusion is inescapable...
          +10, Their own don't help them, hard to understand

Comment

Wow...so how do you tell the difference between a Harper refugee and a Trudeau refugee, they are likely vetted with the same system....(and no, there is no punch line!)

Comment

If the UN and Western Nations really cared they would have created a safe area within Syria to protect the women and children. Thw Western World would have defended it. In Saskatoon last week, we stayed at a good downtown hotel and dozens of Syrians were housed there, but the numbers were about a dozen young, pre-30 year old young males to one woman with young child. Huh?

Comment

I can't understand why western women are giving up everything they have worked for ? being told to cover up and stay in the house in Germany . I don't get it ?..

Comment

Thats a good question caseih. In Edmonton schools are allowing boys in girls washrooms if they think they might be transgender. What is being given up for what gain??

Comment

Originally posted by perfecho View Post
                    Wow...so how do you tell the difference between a Harper refugee and a Trudeau refugee, they are likely vetted with the same system....(and no, there is no punch line!)
                    They absolutely are not vetted with the same system! Many of those who have come in the last few months began their exodus under the former gov't rather than a push-through like the more recent wave. Furthermore, the earlier ones were sponsored rather than brought in by the planeload and put up in motels, etc., with no place to go.

Even so, that is no guaranteed approbation.
                    Last edited by burnt; Jan 19, 2016, 14:01.

Comment

sumdum , in regards to you question , why 12 guys to every woman ? hopefully it's just that their women are not allowed out of their hotel rooms , by their husbands and masters , and not that our drama queen brought in all young men ready for active terrorist duty

Comment

I was surprised because I thought young men were not priority. Gotta wonder.

Comment

Well, it didn't take long to get to Ottawa...

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/security-guard-didnt-hear-the-screams-of-woman-accusing-four-men-of-gang-raping-her-trial-hears

Comment

NEWS
                            Taliban Kill 20 at Pakistan University
                            Wed Jan 20, 2016 06:30 AM CST
                            CHARSADDA, Pakistan (AP) -- Taliban gunmen stormed a university in northwestern Pakistan on Wednesday, killing at least 20 people and triggering an hours-long gunbattle with the army and police before the military declared that the assault in a town near the city of Peshawar was over.

The attack stirred grim echoes of the horrific 2014 Peshawar school attack that killed more than 150 people, mostly children, and shocked the nation. It also prompted the Pakistani prime minister to pledge the country will wipe out the 'menace of terrorism.' Police said four attackers were also killed.

Wednesday's attack began shortly after the Bacha Khan University opened for classes in the town of Charsadda, some 35 kilometers (21 miles) outside Peshawar, said Deputy Commissioner Tahir Zafar.

As police and soldiers rushed to the campus, the attackers traded gunfire with the troops and several explosions were heard from the area of the university. The attackers were later contained inside two university blocks where the troops killed four attackers, the army said.

A chemistry professor and a student were among those killed, said Zafar, adding that it was not initially clear how many attackers managed to penetrate the campus. Television footage showed heavy military presence at the university, troops rushing in and people fleeing. Ambulances were at the scene and the wounded were taken to hospital.

The attackers entered the university compound by climbing over back walls and shooting at a security guard before they made their way to the administration building and the male students' dorms, police official Saeed Khan Wazir said.

A witness, botany teacher Mohammad Ishtiaq, said he jumped out from the second floor of the building when he heard gunshots and broke his leg. Two attackers were on first floor and three on the ground floor, he said, adding that they were using automatic assault rifles. The students ran in different directions, he said.

"I locked myself in a washroom," he said. "I jumped out when I saw one of the attackers coming toward me and shooting straight ahead of him."

Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif vowed to fight to the end and destroy the Taliban and other militants.

"We are determined and resolved in our commitment to wipe out the menace of terrorism from our homeland," Sharif said in a statement.

A Taliban leader, Khalifa Umar Mansoor, claimed responsibility for Wednesday's attack in a phone call to The Associated Press from an undisclosed location.

Mansoor, who was the mastermind mind the Peshawar school attack, said a four-man Taliban team carried out the assault in Chasadda. He said it was in revenge for the scores of militants the Pakistani security forces have killed in recent months. The main spokesman for the Pakistani Taliban, Mohammad Khurasani, also reiterated the claim of responsibility.

Wednesday's attack was also the second Taliban attack in as many days in the volatile northwest. A suicide bomber riding a motorcycle struck a crowded police checkpoint on the outskirts of Peshawar on Tuesday, killing 11 people in an attack that was also claimed by the Taliban.

Later on Wednesday afternoon, provincial governor Sardar Mehtab Abbasi declared that the military operation on the campus grounds had been completed and that the attack was over. The troops were combing the nearby areas, searching for more possible attackers, he said.

Pakistani army chief Gen. Raheel Sharif visited the campus and a town hospital where the wounded were brought to.

The Bacha Khan University is named after the founder of a liberal, anti-Taliban political party. The Pakistani Taliban have in the past targeted the party for its anti-militant policies.

Pakistan's northwest and its lawless tribal regions bordering Afghanistan is a highly volatile region. Pakistani forces have been carrying out a major operation against the Taliban and other militants there since 2014.

Last month, as the country marked the first anniversary of the Peshawar school attack, the military claimed "phenomenal successes" in the war and said it has killed around 3,500 insurgents since launching the operation.

Though authorities say overall violence has declined since the wide-ranging military offensive was launched in North Waziristan, the Taliban still manage to carry out major attacks.

The Peshawar school attack horrified the country and led the government to lift a 2008 moratorium on the death penalty. Pakistan hanged four militants last month who were sentenced to death over the attack.

(KA)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...