• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BroadGrain Terminal Centerport

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BroadGrain Terminal Centerport

Soybean and wheat terminal worth 25 million near Winnipeg Airport.

Afew more details please? Capacity? Nice to see the investment in grain handling. I've sold peas and mustard to these guys at Dafoe Sk.

Comment

News today no details.

Comment

Should Build it At Elie If Building in That Area, No Farmer Wants To Haul Into Any City and Might I add Cross Scales Out da Field!!!!!!!! I Dont Care How Nice and New The Road is!!!!!!!! No Freakin Vision Man, NONE!!!!!!!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/broadgrain-commodities-to-build-25m-terminal-at-centreport-in-winnipeg-1.3403405

Comment

Cmon BTO...transportation by rail
          Is old school. Get this grain flying...grain planes coming to an airport near you...well actually starting in Winnipeg.

Comment

Originally posted by BTO_farmalll View Post
            Should Build it At Elie If Building in That Area, No Farmer Wants To Haul Into Any City and Might I add Cross Scales Out da Field!!!!!!!! I Dont Care How Nice and New The Road is!!!!!!!! No Freakin Vision Man, NONE!!!!!!!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/broadgrain-commodities-to-build-25m-terminal-at-centreport-in-winnipeg-1.3403405
            Completely agree, its gonna cost them alot in truck freight incentives to convince farmers to haul into an urban area.

Comment

That was my first thought too, WTF would you build a grain terminal inside the perimeter.

Comment

Selinger wants everything nice and cosy for Winnipeg and to hell with the rest of the province. He just announced a study to move the rail yards out of Winnipeg onto the best land in the province. He isn't worried about good land just making his city friends happy.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...