• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oleary Offer......

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oleary Offer......

[video=youtube;]https://bmplayer-a.akamaihd.net/shareable/embedssl.html?dc=ctvnews_web&cid=786851&col=379&w= 480&h=270&pl=0&plh=0&adSite=ctv.ctvnews&adZone=lat estnews&omniAcct=ctvgmnews,ctvgmglobal&section=CTV News&site=ctvnews&shareUrl=http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=786851&v7=video&v8=home&v9=&v10=[/video]

Sounds like Alberta has elected a leader who is more concerned about herself saving face than doing what is right for alberta and the rest of the country.

Comment

This would be great ROI for Alberta if Notley agreed to the O'leary offer.

Comment

Notley just hired another union boss to be chief of staff for the ag minister. Oleary was absolutely right in that she is 1000 ft underwater and not a clue what to do about it. I will be very surprised if she makes it through 4 years. I think within 18 months there will be enough support to call for a new election. It's getting really bad in Alberta.

Comment

Since she has come into power how many tax increases has there been? The working family if they have a job left has never been taxed more under the NDP government

Comment

wow....you guys are still unbelievable...still sour g****s....
            The mood here, other than
            Con cry babies, is actually fairly upbeat....but how could you see that thru the tears.....
            When people follow money makers, instead of what is right, we are all in trouble! Oh, wait......

Comment

Kevin O'Leary you made my day! The present elected government brain trust be it Notley or Trudeau or Wynne haven't got a f#*king clue on how to build a successful business environment and he made a lot of good points. In 3 years we have lost well over 40% of our buying power and all they can do is piss away money and increase taxes, I feel bad for those so blinded by ideology that they can't see this. End of rant, have a good day.

Comment

If the conservatives had a clue as to how to build a successful business environment we wouldn't be discussing this.... would we?

Canada would be on top of the world. We are ... geographically.

Comment

The conservatives were in power as we lost our buying power.

Comment

Yes, Bucket.... Had we done what was right instead of giving it to the likes of Oleary, we would be in much better shape.
                    Seems some would like everything shut down, keep giving the corporate handouts and all would be good. The dollar will miraculously go up, oil would undoubtedly triple and all would be wonderful.... Maybe should try some of that cool aid.

Comment

oleary what a laugh. always preaching me me me me me. now he is worried about people losing jobs. no just worried he wont make money in short term. it will take up to six years to undue shorsightedness created in the last ten. forty four if your counting.

Comment

I am not terribly politically biased by any means.
                        I didnt look at the clips yet.
                        In fairness, the Alberta NDP inherited dropping and now, low world prices which profouny affects the Alberta economy. Appointing/hiring more (modern) union influence is like hiring a bodyguard after you have been robbed and severely beaten.
                        The damage is done, the value (employment/salaries/benefits) is gone, what is left to protect?

"I dont like it but I guess It happens that way." -Johnny Cash

Comment

The PC plan worked..Loose the election..because crap times are on the way..Guess who will win the next time around?

Comment

Oleary just another schemer living off the backs of working people. Starting to get maybe worried because his big oil portfolio has fallen in half value and he doesn't look so smart basing it all on an industry that is controlled by people in the Middle East.

The climate change stuff is a joke I will agree but this is what you get when you have but balls for conservative leaders. Get something better.

Comment

Never really liked Oleary that much. Don't disagree with what he is saying though. We are in for a good setback I think. Scary is Alberta is still relatively well off to most places in Canada I think

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...