• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations Brad Wall!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Brad Wall!

Watching CTV News Regina, an interview with Brad Wall on prison food.
    His comment " If you do not like the prison food, then stay out of prison."
    High five and a standing ovation for you sir.

Reminds me of Ralph. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Comment

I laughed when I heard him say that, that is Sheriff Joe Arpio's line, Maricopa County,Az, he said that a couple years ago when the inmates were complaining about the food. I do agree on the high five for him, I think he just said what most are thinking. He also went on to say not many of his constituents getting waffles made for them on a Tuesday morning!!
      Last edited by STR1; Jan 7, 2016, 19:14.

Comment

A diplomatic little man with big balls....tell them like it is Brad. Poor, discriminated, inmates....

Comment

Swift Current's Hospital gets there food from a private firm in Regina, wonder if it's the same company.
          Makes you gag looking at it after it makes the three hour ride from the food factory.
          They should Put signs on it ,so you can tell what your eating
          I guess Brad would say "well don't get Sick then"

Comment

Mustard are you serious?? Thread has nothing to do with Swift Currents hospital food and you derail to take a pathetic shot. Why don't you tell us all who the next great option for premier is ??

Comment

If I ever end up in the clink, there better be good food. Awesome food is best.

Comment

Jd yep I am serious,
                Brads decision to have food shipped to hospital from Regina Instead of made Inhouse was a bad decision
                Both parents have had stays in Swift and no one can tell what is on the tray

Comment

Mustard , really?

I think there are 52 towns that would love to have that problem.

Or don't you remember Romanow's wrath on rural Sask?

Funny we needed the government to ensure everyone of those liquor board employees get $18 per hour over access to healthcare in rural sask.

Maybe when the NDP pay attention to all voters in the province instead of only urban ones they may stand a chance.

Oh ya, I think they need a credible leader, like someone memorable.

I honestly can't think of one thing that what's his name has said that makes sense.

Comment

"I honestly can't think of one thing that what's his name has said that makes sense."

Who? Scam Broten or Scam B-rotten?

Comment

High five Premier Wall.

Good to see someone saying it like it is for prisoners.

Comment

Why not go back to when facilities ran there own farms, cooked their own meals, did their laundry. Work all done by inmates. It's not a catered to all inclusive holiday.

You might not be so quick to complain about supper if your cook is in jail for assault or murder and your sharing a cell with him.

Comment

Lep. You forget Why Romanow had to Cut Everything.
                          We Were bankrupt after Grant Devine !

Grant had some great ideas but he needed batteries in his calculator.
                          We are still paying down debt from his era

Comment

Imagine the debt today if Devine hadn't built some stuff when that government did.

Some of the big projects that were done under him wouldn't get built today or would cost 5 times more. And the ability to attract secondary industry would have been lost at an even higher cost.

I do wish all government would shitcan the idea of irrigation infrastructure and any so called secondary industries onto the taxpayers back. But that's another story.

Comment

mustardman , you are obviously not a farmer ? Devine helped us , plain and simple , when we really needed it .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...