• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crop Production Show next week in S'toon.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crop Production Show next week in S'toon.

What parts are you attending. Sask Pulse AGM Monday at 4:30. We'll be there, but many old faces are gone now. Still a lot of fun times to be had.

$200 bucks to attend cropweek...really hard to find the online registration. Makes me think they don't want the unwashed masses attending any of the sessions. I got a "free" ticket to the cropprodshow so will walk around and look at all the overpriced and overhyped technology designed to make me so efficient I'll go broke.

Comment

Originally posted by tmyrfield View Post
      $200 bucks to attend cropweek...really hard to find the online registration. Makes me think they don't want the unwashed masses attending any of the sessions. I got a "free" ticket to the cropprodshow so will walk around and look at all the overpriced and overhyped technology designed to make me so efficient I'll go broke.
      Like^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Tmryfield,
        LOL, Excellent observation.
        It used to be a great place for new crop price discovery until the companies offered no bid or "call us"... I'm getting older and ever more jaded. I just can't tolerate the bullshit that's spewed by the industry.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...