• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tad warm here today 44.5c

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tad warm here today 44.5c

[URL=http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/blacketp/media/12376523_961327963941537_5998202668097446822_n_zps 5r1oaoe7.jpg.html]/URL]

That's a day when your at the beach and the sand is so hot to stand on. you wiggle your toes under the sand so your feet don't burn on the way to the ocean.
    Some times it works some times you just run for it.

Comment

OMG! I've never experienced anything that hot. 38 has been it and I thought I was going to die!

Comment

But it is a dry heat!!

Comment

No doubt that is one spot that the "WORLD TEMP" will be measured!

Comment

Does it not get that hot at some point most years in December? Here is AB we had a milder than average November and December so far but now it is more seasonal. Weather has been good for the most part.

Comment

Felt that in Vegas one time it was weird b cause the wind was blowing but it almost made it worse.

Comment

Mallee,

Look at it on the bright side... these kinds of days reduce the human C02footprint!!!

Comment

actually its been a record consecutive days over 40 doesn't happen in dec, jan and particularly feb are hottest months.

We actually went to a large regional "city" to do xmas shopping exactly 1 hour away in adealide hills usually 5 or so degrees cooler it wasn't and shops were not quite empty but almost the mere mortals were hiding inside at home with aircons.

Believe some places got to 47.5

Friday night it was still obscenely hot as darkness approached thought I would water veggie garden and native trees planted bad for ones health thought I would have a sneaky beer well it took 4 to finish the watering lol

Comment

[URL=http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/blacketp/media/1470257_732686110093685_1841797667_n_zpsc6yfkpns.p ng.html]/URL]

Comment

we were in las vegas in 81 and it was 126 that was hot new station over heated in a few minutes while parked

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...